Mischiefs

Zayn was somehow spending time on his boring class. So,it was the chemistry period Zayn thought to bunk he class , he ran off the class without taking permission and went to the washroom. He spent total 10 mins on the washroom and then started roaming in the school Corridors and went to the junior building of our school were class prep-6 were there. He was roaming more 10 mins passed then he saw a weird ,strange, loudmouth teacher miss Renku , at first he thought to run but ma'am said. Hey you come here. Then I was like oooonoooooo (low pitch). He went to ma'am and said good morning,then ma'am in loud voice said its afternoon you idiot to him. He said so so so so so so so sorry to ma'am. Them ma'am told are you making fun of me in loud voice,spitting small drops of saliva on his face. He told ma'am that He had a confusion in our holiday homework.ma'am asked what? Again in loud voice and spitting small drops of  saliva in his face. He closed his eyes for few seconds and thought to punch in her face but no He asked her how to do ques. 4 in our holiday homework. Then again ma'am spited on my mouth and said " duffer you have to do blah blah blah blah blah". He said "ok ok chill ma'am,than you". Then ma'am told him to announce it in every class. He was so delighted that he got a reason to bunk, so he went to all the classes of 8th announcing and making others laugh by doing silly and funny things. Finally he announced in every classes which took more 10 mins. He went to his class,His chemistry teacher asked him were was he, he told that miss Renku told him to do this,this and this and he did. His chem teacher didn't believe and wrote a complain against him in students profile. He was so angry he started insulting his chem teacher in front of his class. Days past on.....and finally English recitation competition was organised for class eight. He was a audience, in the competition his nerd enemy mark participated and when he came to recite the poem, Zayn ran towards him in stage and pushed him and ran out off the hall by shouting aaaaahaaahah......