You're a Dead Man Mr. Dean Winchester

John was pissed.

No, wait, scratch that, he was beyond pissed.

Reason why?

His stupid son, got himself turned into a werewolf. A fucking werewolf! And to make matter's worse, his other son is to damn stupid to see that his brother is now a thing that kills! If Sam knew that Dean was no longer human for so long, then why didn't he kill Dean when he had the chance?

'He's my brother.'

That statement kept replaying in his head. It was like if that should mean something to him. Like if that was something he didn't know. Sam thinks that Dean is still Dean, but really, he isn't. Not anymore. Dean is now just a blood killing werewolf, that has probably killed ten or more people.

John knows by heart, that his son is now dead and gone, and is just a plan killer wolf, that is using old Dean's little brother, Sam, to turn against him; to be on that thing's side. To make Sam think that Dean was still Dean and that he has control of his inner beast. Yeah, right. Out of all the years of hunting, John had never met a werewolf that had control of their other side.

This is why as soon as he hanged up on Sam, he packed all his stuff into his duffel and went to his truck. He threw the bag into the passenger seat and ran to the other side of the truck, before climbing in and driving into the darkness that filled the road as he pulled out of the cheap motel he was staying in. He droved out into the dark road until he reached the highway. He pulled up on the side of the road and flipped his phone open. John went to his 'All Calls' list and opened up Sam's page on his 'Contacts' list. He looked up from his phone and scanned the area, making sure it was empty and no police car's were hinden in the darkness. When he was sure that he was alone, he press a few buttons on the small phone and waited for something to show up on the screen.

He waited......and waited, for what seem liked hours.

An evil grin made its way onto his face, his eyes now dark with a killer look.

The tracker had been set. Now there was nowhere to hide.

He did a slient laugh and drove off into the night. He'll the make calls tomorrow, but for now he'll just follow the bright green dot, that marked as the spot Sam and the so-call Dean, were staying at.