Possession of the Enemy (Devotion)

Blakes P.O.V

I had never once experienced this feeling, I can't even fully explain it.

Pure tranquility

Graces head was buried in my chest, my arms wrapped around her. I loved holding her, her breathing was even and her chest moved gently with each breath she took. She had fallen asleep about 10 minutes afterwards and I was quite content with holding her close to me, her being a wolf, shes naturally warm so it doesn't effect her too much laying against me.

We were both still naked from earlier, that is the only thing convincing me that it actually happened.  It was too perfect to be real. I loved Grace, after 3 days I was smitten.  Id never felt anything like this, I've had my share of girls in bed.....grace was different.  She was and will always be the only girl I actually loved, unlike the others, me and Grace didnt shag....we made love. 

I leant my head forward and gently kissed her head lightly, I wanted to savour this moment. I felt the familiar burn return to my throat, telling me I needed to feed. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and ignored it, I could last a few more hours and I wanted this moment to last. Her sweet and somehow still pure scent surrounded my nostrils and a warm content feeling rippled through me.

I felt a smirk pull at my lip as I realised, I had been her first.  I already knew that but it just sunk in, I liked that this would always be special to Grace.  We were mates so were meant to be together but still, I liked that this would always keep a connection between us. My smirk faded as I realised I had indeed tainted her purity, although it felt so right it also felt.....bad? All my sin, all my monstrous acts and other sexual experiences.....theyve all just been in Grace.

My tortuous thoughts were interrupted when I felt Graces eye lashes tickling my chest as she began to wake. I chuckled and felt her delicate head lift to look up at me, her emerald eyes met mine and I reached out and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered, she closed her eyes and I felt her cheek warm a little with embarrassment. "open your eyes" I say gently, they spring open and I pull her a little closer. I rest my forehead on hers and our lips are only inches apart.  "Beautiful" I whisper again, she lifts her head and plants her lips on mine.

We pull back and she smiles timidly,she bit down on her lip and looked down. She was so adorable, so cute! I could see she was slight embarrassed and I guess it's underatandable, she was in heat so she was more eager than she usually would be....not that I minded eager.

"Im slightly embarrassed" she peeped, I chuckled and kissed her forehead lightly.

"You have no need to be, the heat can be a bitch" I chuckle, she giggles and snuggles her head back into my chest. It was about 12:30 and I knew Joshua would be mad at Grace for missing school, he would understand if she explained through. As much as I dont really like him, hes always been understanding. 

I felt her pull away from my chest a little and she leant on her arm, so I could now see her face. She bit her lip and sighed a little.

"I want you and my parents to meet officially" I pulled a face, then rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"I dont know if thats a good idea" I questioned, I would try and get along with them but after all thats happend...I dont know if its that easy. She leant down and planted light kisses up my chest, I felt myself shiver and then the smirk as triumpth set into her. I sighed, she was sneaky. "okay" I breathe.

She giggles and pecks my lips.

"good. Not today, I don't think it should be until im out of the heat"she bit her lip and I nodded in agreement.  She already smells of sex, I dont want to be there when Joshua realises that the deed has been done. She giggles again and I feel the warm feeling return to my stomach, I forgot about the mind link and I hadnt blocked mine off. Her laugh was amazing.  "Dads gonna flip when he finds out I missed school....but hes gonna full on summersault when he smells me" she snickered.