Possession Of The Enemy (Its Starting...)

Gemma's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel pissed at Blake! He'd gone and told Grace something to get her outside,he doesn't even know the real story. He's shit stirred for no reason what so ever! I don't care what he's doing right now,hes getting a piece of my mind!

After talking to grace,i left and set out to find Blake. This situation was complicated enough without him causing trouble. The mind boggles...why would he tell grace? I don't get it? I know him and Jason don't get along but still he had no right!

I walked down the hall of the ground floor,reaching the front doors and pulling the handle gently before stepping out into the breeze. Id searched the rest of the pack house and I couldn't find him,im hoping he's out here. If not,he could be hunting in that case I would talk to him later.

The grounds of the New York pack house were smaller than ours back home,but still very spacious and lovely at the same time. I followed the grounds round to the back end of the house util a wave of relief washed over me.

I caught his scent,hes close. I smiled to myself and continues heading on until I suddenly caught another scent...id smelt this before briefly.

I can't place it! Where did I smell this? Who is this? I caught Graces scent aswell but still this strange scent baffled me. I eventually started moving towards it,the scents growing stronger with each step. I was curious at to who this was.

Before I know it my feet are passing each other in fast and large strides. I need to know who this is. I reach the edge of the woods that the house backs onto and can immediately smell that my friend and this mystery wolf are a little further in. I slow down and watch my step as I then start treading over thick undergrowth. Curiosity is devouring my insides as I inch closer.

I know I'm close.

I push myself to carry on and soon enough come face to face with the 3 standing there. Their heads each whip to mine in Unison,Graces expression was devastating. What is going on. Her lip was trembling as if she was about to tear up at any moment. My anger towards Blake immediately burned out when I watched him comfort my best friend,ill deal with him later. First of all I need to know what's going on.

The imposter beside them almost slipped my mind but once his scent and my nose became re aquatinted I turned to him and immediately recognised him.

I don't know why Dennis is here...cant be good though. I sigh and rush to grace immediately. Blake moves over slightly so I have room to rest my hands on her shoulders,i look straight into her eyes to see her staring blankly back at me.

Her eyes seemed to have glazed over.
"Grace!" I hiss gently "what's wrong?" She continues not to blink and not a word nor sound passes her lips.

"The battles started" I turn my head sharply to Dennis as he drops this bombshell.

I gasp and suddenly I feel a lump form in my throat. Oh god. My parents...The pack.

"Then why the hell are we still here?" I shout,my anger suddenly engulfing me once again. I turn to Blake and shove him hard.

Of course he's a vampire so he's strong,he stepped back but my shove didn't do much.

"For one you told Grace about me and Jason and now..."

Okay apart from the Jason thing I have actually got another reason to be mad at him...I figured this out too late.

"Ugh" I groan "Just get us to the pack house" I shout again.

His expression went from blank to hard,his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw tightened.
"No Gemma. You and the others have to stay here. Grace is going no where near that battle" he growls.