Possession of the Enemy (Wolfs out the bag?)

Graces P.O.V

I sat with my mouth gaping for a few more seconds, my mind was wandering and I started to feel queezy.

What can I say? I can't tell Maria. My father would flip and its against Werewolf laws.

My eyes widened as Maria nudged me with her elbow for an answer.

"Grace!" she snapped impatiently. I gasped and felt a lump form in my throat. I swallowed roughly and sat for a second before responding.

"Maria,i cant. Its complicated" I mumbled.  I met her eye contact for a second and felt another stab of hurt as she rolled her eyes and nodded. For a second she was angry before she sighed and reluctantly nodded.

"Are you and him...you know...fucking or something?" she whispered quietly.

I breathed in sharply just as a gob of saliva hit the back of my throat. I coughed rapidly as the tickling got worse. I coughed one final time before it ceased.

For a guess,she got half of it right. I mean its more personal than 'fucking' , both me and Blake refer to it as sex or love making. Only once have we 'fucked'

I wont go into that through...

What can I say?  "Well me and Blake are both supernatural creatures. We'll never die and I turn into dog"

Somehow I don't think that will go down well.

I sighed as my guilt began to dig at me. I know Maria wont tell anyone though,she's so loyal. It would be nice for someone outside the pack to know.

I bit down on my lip as my fathers reaction played out in my head. I would be in so much trouble. The dungeons even. My dad would have to follow protocol,he couldn't bend the rules.

I sucked in a sharp breath and squeezed my eyes closed.

"Maria,meet me after school by the entrance to the wood and ill explain all" I breathe out before my mind can catch up with my mouth. Slowly I open my eyes and take in her expression. She nods and turns to face the front as the class starts.

Can I really do this?

Should I really show Maria what I am?

Will she react negatively?

God,I should talk to Blake about this first because this concerns him as well.

...

I sat staring straight forward as the sound of students leaving the classroom hit my ears. I whipped my head round to see that the class was now empty.

Woah even Maria left me. Was I that inresponsive?

I shook it off and closed my eyes as I opened my link and pushed at Blake to do the same. I needed to get him to meet me,I needed Blake to let me know what he thinks.

I felt him drop his walls and his concerned voice rang in my mind.

"Grace,are you okay?" he asked.

I avoided thinking about the issue at hand and put up a block in that thought just so it didnt slip through.

"Blake,meet me in the woods by the edge of school" I mentally voice.

"Grace,what is wrong?" he asks again. His tone only sharpens slightly but I quickly reply as to not anger him.

"Just please" I say before closing the link and pushing myself from my desk and standing up. I could feel him trying to claw at my mind attempting to get in. It was getting irritating.