Meeting the Angel...Part 1- Simon

I watched Katia as she walked to her car. She seemed much quieter, but I hadn't been around her often enough to actually know what she was like. I still remember when she came to the Institute.

(AN In this story, Simon is allowed to go into the Institute)

FLASHBACK

(Katia is Tess)

A warlock entered the Institute and walked up to Jace and Clary. Jace seemed surprised when she had spoken to him, saying, "Magnus sent me. I am, well, good friends with him." Isabelle had squinted her eyes suspiciously at her necklace and had said, "Her necklace is old," and I stifled a laugh. But Jace and Clary motioned for the warlock to come up with them, and the warlock followed.

When Isabelle and I caught her facial features, we both gasped and just stood there long enough that they passed us.

Her eyes were a deep emerald green, but they were CAT eyes, like Magnus's. And she had smiled at us long enough to where we knew she had canines as well. When they vanished Isabelle turned toward me and said, "She has to be a young warlock." I agreed as well. She seemed happy, and then I heard a scream.

Isabelle dashed to the library, and saw that they had caught the warlock in a trap. Jace had his stele out and Clary was breathing heavily. The warlock's hood had fallen, to reveal that she had spiky hair. But it was longer spiky hair. "Who are you?" Jace hissed. I saw the weapons of the Shadowhunters piled up. I turned to Isabelle, but she was confused.

"We don't need weapons, Jace," she said, frowning.

"Shut up, Isabelle, I'm interrogating a warlock," he snapped.

The warlock smirked. "You'd never believe me if I told you who I was," she said smugly. "Tell me who you are and why you are here," he growled. "My name is Theresa, and Magnus Bane is in Peru, secretly, with his boyfriend Alec," she said.

Jace looked at her. "I'll give you twenty seconds to run, warlock. I know you are lying to me," and she said, "Then how's about we fight, hmm? With your weapons, cause I've been trained by Theresa Gray," she said.

In response, Jace wiped away a rune and she staggered out of the circle. She produced a coffee and started looking over the weapons and chose an angelic knife. Jace snorted and she whispered, "Gabriel," and a bright light was seen before it cleared. She assumed a relaxed stance, just drinking her coffee.

Jace struck out, and I thought she was going to be disarmed. Instead, she ducked, even faster than him, and my jaw dropped as she said, "Tut-tut, my dear. Sneak attacks don't work."

She continued sipping her coffee.

Isabelle was gaping as she dodged Jace's attacks with grace, agility, and speed.

Finally, Jace stopped, eyeing her warily as she drank the last bit of her coffee. Her eyes were slitted like a cat's and she seemed to relax even more.

In a blur, she had Jace disarmed and on the ground. I saw a rune on her arm and tapped Isabelle; but her look showed me that she could see it. "What are you?" Jace asked.

"I am Magnus's daughter, and a half Shadowhunter, born in 1946," she said. She gestured to the weapons. "I made these weapons; I was an Iron Sister for a while."

She casually walked out, and then turned and said, "Alec, the boy who's dating my dad- is he bisexual?" She had curiosity shining in her eyes. Isabelle mutely shook her head.

Theresa said, "Dang it, why are all the cute ones taken?!" She walked out and kicked the wall. "Oww!" we heard her scream. Jace sniggered.

FLASHBACK OVER

I smirked in remembrance. I looked at her as we got into her truck. She wasn't as friendly as she used to be, I guess. I wondered how in the three years we'd been waiting for her she could have changed.

She started up the truck, then gasped and opened it. "Oh, dearest Yukon, I would never leave you," and she reappeared  with a bunny. This will be a long drive.