Day 3 & 4

Day 3

Note this chapter will have some sex scenes:

I wake up feeling the signs of my heat diminishing. I feel a rocking sensation and I slowly open my eyes. I see James pumping in and out of me because of the heat it starts to feel good and I make a small moan. I hear James mumble a, “Thank god” and I feel him start pumping harder. The heat makes me enjoy this more than I would have before. He bends over me and I wrap my legs around his waist trying to pull him further into me. I feel a climax getting close and I think James does too because he starts pumping faster. Our breathing becomes shallow and fast as we feel ourselves getting closers to finishing. My muscles tighten as the feeling of my heat leaving washes over me. I feel him cum grateful that he has a condom on. He pulls out of me and rolls next to me as we stare at the ceiling.

“Sorry.” He says. “It’s ok.” “You know it’ll keep coming back until you find you…”  “Yeah I know!” I interrupt him. I grab the blanket and cover myself. I feel him get off the bed and see him look back at me as  he starts to close the door. I hear it close and I get up and get dressed before crawling back into bed as a tear falls down my cheek. I hear the door open and see Chase come running in. He cuddles up to me and falls asleep pretty quickly. I pull him closer to be and look at the clock that reads 10:00pm. I then close my eyes and drift to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up and see Chase hitting the snooze button as I sit up. I look towards the door and see the dreaded paper. I walk over to it and it says tiger. “Tiger, Chase.” I turn around and see this adorable little tiger cub. He rubs up against my leg like a house cat. I pick him up and knock on the door to see Jake open it with a smirk on his face as he leads me out towards the tiger exhibit. Once inside I put Chase down and shift into my tiger form. The door closes and I play tag with Chase and a smell washes over me. I quickly turn my head towards the smell and see a man standing looking into my exhibit. I inhale and realize he’s a werewolf. But not just any werewolf my mate… he found me. I look at his face he sees me and makes eye contact and I see admiration in his eyes, but then he walks away. Leaving me slightly relieved but mostly confused. Did he know I’m his mate, did he just reject me, is this what I wanted?

All day I couldn’t get him out of my head his face dark hair blue eyes and oh his body, and his amazingly toned body. I start to get horny thinking about him but then I feel Chase cuddle up to next to me and roll on his back trying to be adorable. It works and I start tickling him with my whiskers. The sun is setting and another day has gone by and sadly all that occupied my time was thoughts of my mate. The main question before drifting to sleep was will I see him again.

Day 4

I wake up to Chase jumping up and down on me. “Wake up sissy Wake up!” “What’s going on Chase?” “There’s a man he’s painting us it’s so cool!!” I stretch and start to stand up and look over and see my mate painting a picture.  A small tiger smiles crosses my face. Chase is running around acting cute for the tourists. I walk up next to him and see his painting and admire it.  (see link in note at bottom)  He looks over and inhales sharply I guess not realizing I was so close. I look him in the eyes hoping to know some answers to my question.

“Al.. Damon!” I hear someone yell and see my mate turn his head. Damon somehow I can’t picture any name that suits him better. I see him pack up his painting stuff while he’s only partially done. He gets up and leaves looking back once at me. I watch as he walks away.

-- Damon POV –

I look back once at the tiger wondering why.. I feel such a connection to her. I look back at my beta Robert. “Don’t call me Alpha in public besides you know my dad carries the title ‘til I’m 20.” “Sorry Al—Damon… sorry” I chuckle at him. As we exit the zoo I think back to that tiger’s eyes. They were so captivating. 

----------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hope you are enjoying this story, if you have any thoughts let me know in the comments. Like if you want me to continue it. Thanks so much.

http://randomphotoinclude.webs.com/

(new photos)

Link to view photos of Characters will let you know of updates.

ArisaK