Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

smack

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

*dropping sound*

Cassidy groaned and rolled on the bed until she hit the floor. She grabbed her alarm clock and threw it to the wall.
"Why didn't that damn devil of an alarm clock shut the fuck up?" She groaned.
Suddenly, the door opened and Aiden ran in and exclaimed, " HURRY THE FUCK UP CASSI WE'RE GOING TO BE LATER FOR THE FUCKING FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL!" Cassidy's eyes widened and her mouth formed an O shape.
"WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KNOW WHAT LEAVE I HAVE TO GET READY!!" shouted Cassidy.

Aiden left the room to get ready himself and Cassidy went to her closet and just threw out some clothes. (Picture above)

She quickly went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, and didn't have to shower since she did last night. She put on her clothes and shoved all of her folders and books inside of her floral jansport backpack.
Even though Cassidy knew she didn't have to wear makup, she put on some winged eyeliner and mascara with a light coat of winter shade of lip gloss.

Aiden was screaming at her to hurry up, probably because they only had 10 minutes to get to school, get their scheduales, and be in time for their classes.

You see, Aiden is 17 while  Cassidy is 16, but Aiden got held back in 5th grade, since he was a stupid guy who didn't know how to do his 9 times tables.

Back to the rushing.

Cassidy quickly ran down the stairs and outside, getting inside Aiden's car and yelled at him,"START THE FREAKING CAR!!!!"

And off they went.

Cassidy's POV

When Aiden and I arrived at school, almost everyone was in the school, meaning that Aiden and I were going to be late.
I grabbed Aiden's hand and exclaimed," We have 3 more minutes!! I bet we can make it!! COME ON AIDEN!!"

He just shook his head and smiled. I gave him the 'wtf is up with you' face and he said," You never gave me your good morning kiss on the cheek," I blushed and quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay... NOW LET'S GO!"