Chapter 1

It was an ideal summer day. The sun is sunning, some clouds are out and there is very little wind. Kids are out riding their bikes, walking around, or hanging out with their friends. In the small little town of Kenndlewood, nothing strange ever happens. It's a community of friends and families. There is one house though; the house had a tragic thing happen in it. Three years previous from today a murder happened there.  

On a rainy stormy night a man had broken into this house, and murdered a whole family. The family consisted of a wife, husband, and a thirteen year old boy. No one would ever wonder why it was this family. They were good to everyone they met, polite, and through neighborhood parties. The wife had long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a thin body. She always would wear knee length dresses. Her name was Lily. The husband had short dark brown hair, and wasn't muscular, nor was he fat, he was in between. He would either wear suits for work, or he would wear a normal tee-shirt and jeans. His name was Bruce. Then there was the thirteen year old boy. He had the long boy hair, which were light brown and green eyes. He was shy, and had very few friends. He was either always wearing jeans or shorts and nice shirts. His name was Tanner.  

The house was completely beautiful. It is a two story house that is white, with some brown around it. It has rose bushes out front, and a nice walk way to the door. The house is fenced in with a white boarded fence. The backyard is big and has a big oak tree in the middle of it with a swing set. It has a really big garage that is the same color of the house. Inside the house every piece of wood is Oak Wood, from the cabinets, to the floors. The kitchen is painted a sunny yellow, has updated appliances in it. The living room is big, and has a TV stand in it. It has a nice carpet in it that is light blue, with a big window, with light blue curtains. There are two bathrooms in the house and they are pure white. One has an actual claw foot bathtub, and the other has a shower. Then there were five bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms, were pure white with nothing in them. There was the master bedroom that is light green. It has two closets, one a walk in closet, and the other a normal one. The hallways were painted white, with a brown lining.  

Now, three years later another family has bought the house. The family is an average American family. It has a mom, dad, son, daughter, and a dog. The mother her name is Grace Williams. She had neck length brown hair, and had on jeans with a pink tee-shirt. She was model thin, and very pretty. Then there is the father, John Williams. He has short brown hair, and blue eyes. He is muscular, and has one a white stripped button-up shirt, with a pair of khakis. Then we have the daughter, Anna Williams. She has blonde hair, and blue eyes. She is wearing a short little green dress, with white high heels. She is paying no attention to anything though, she is too busy texting. Then we have the dog that is a Rottweiler. Her name is Daisy. Last, is the thirteen year old son, Alex Williams. He has short brown hair, with green eyes. He is wearing shirts with a football shirt on.  

"You guys will love it here." John told the kids.

"I promise you guys will. I've seen the house, it's absolutely magnificent." Grace told them.

"How long are we staying here?" Alex asked them.

John let out a little huff. "Hopefully permanently, if I can keep my job here, you know if you guys would actually be good, and not get me fired." John said with a smile.

"How did we get you fired from your other jobs?" Anna rudely asked.

"Okay guys, how about we don't get into this right now." John mumbled. The rest of the ride to the new house was silent.  

Within thirty-minutes they reached the house, and entered the garage. "Okay guys, before I let you go, I don't want you to ruin the house." John said with a pause. "Go find with room you want." John smiled to them. Alex and Anna got out of the car, and ran into the house. They ran upstairs and started looking at the rooms. Alex walked into one room.