Chapter 4

After school Alex went over to Drake's house this time. Drake showed Alex his room, where they sat for a couple minutes. "Your room is so not what I expected." Alex giggled. "What did you expect?" Drake asked him with a funny face. Alex let out a sigh. "Well I imagined this room to be sportier. You know?" Alex asked. "Oh so you imagined what my room looked like eh?" Drake laughed. "Nah. I'm not into sports that much." Drake finished. "Well of course I wondered what your room looks like. You saw mine yesterday, so I was a little curious." Alex told him.  

After that conversation ended Alex and Drake played a card game. Drake won twelve times and Alex won once. About seven Alex's parents were there to pick him up. "Okay, so we have a little bit of a surprise." Grace sounded excited. "You're not pregnant are you?" Alex asked her. Grace laughed. "No, look in the back seat." She told him. Alex turned around and looked. "You got me a flat screen?" Alex squealed. "Yes, for your room. That way you and Drake will have movies and stuff to watch." Grace said handing him a bag. "Here are some movies that just came out on DVD." Grace said to him.  

When they got home, they ate dinner, and then Alex took a shower, and went up to bed undressing himself. Alex opened up the dresser and found a new note, with something attached to it. He picked up the note and pulled off what was attached to it. It was a picture. He looked at the picture and it was of Tanner. Alex opened up the note and started to read it. 

Dear Alex, you asked and you received. Well I'm not what you would call perfect, but I try at least. I also see you have a new friend, Drake. He's cool and nice. You guys will be good friend. When I want to I can show myself you know. I've been choosing to be cloaked. I want us to actually meet soon. Face to face, you know? What do you say? If you want to, just tell me what day and time, and we can do this your friend Tanner. 

Alex smiled at the note, and then looked at the picture again, and his smile grew wider. He got up and walked over to the table to grab his wallet. He opened it and put Tanner's photo in it. "Now you will be with me everywhere I go." Alex said smiling. After that he grabbed a piece of paper and pencil, and sat down to write.  

Dear Tanner, I would love to meet you some time face to face. I can't do it this weekend because Drake will be here. Maybe next Wednesday I don't have school. And around two in the afternoon is that alright? Much love from me to you from your friend Alex.  

Alex folded the note, and put it in the dresser, after that he went to bed. The next morning he woke up and was super happy. He opened his wallet and looked at the picture of Tanner. He couldn't help but smile. A knock came from behind his door. He hurried up and covered up. "Come in." Alex yelled. Anna walked into the room. "Hey mom said we're staying home today." She took a pause. "What are you looking at?" She asked him. "A picture" Alex responded. Anna walked over and yanked the wallet from him. "He is super adorable. Who is he?" Anna asked Alex. Alex yanked the wallet back. "It's Tanner. He left me a picture of him." Alex replied to her. Anna smiled. "How cute is that. You're crushing on him badly." She said to him. "Am not" He blushed. "Yes you are. Admit it you're in love. How many boys do you like man?" She asked him. "Not many." Alex replied. "Who's the other? And does this officially mean I have a gay brother?" She asked him. He smiled. "No one and go back to bed, since we're not going to school that's what I'm going to do, so nighty night." Alex responded to her. Anna rolled her eyes and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.  

Alex fell right back to sleep. He started to have a dream. Tanner and him were lying in his bed. They were sitting there watching movies, and holding hands. Tanner looked at him and Alex turned to look at him. "Alex Williams I think I love you." Tanner said to him. Alex smiled at him. "I think I love you too. Even though we barely know each other, I fell so close to you." Alex replied. Tanner leaned in for a kiss, and so did Alex and they both kiss each other. Alex heard a thud, and stopped kissing him, looking at the door. The door broke open and Drake walked in. "Alex, don't take him, take me. You know I'm the one you want. He left you for awhile, I showed up. I love you Alex." Drake said as he walked over to Alex in a cool manner, grabbing the back of his head and kissing him. Drake finally let go of the back of his head, and started taking off his clothes, and when he was undressed, he did the same to Alex. "Let's do it." Drake said in a seductive voice.