Chapter 2:The Kiss

Laurance P.O.V
I see Aphmau walking out of her house still crying...I have feeling for her but...I don't know if she has feelings for me...I want to express those feelings but I also like...Lucinda. (sorry cami about what's gonna happen next chapter!)

I walk up to Aphmau and say "Meet me behind your house ."She asked "Why Laurance?"I responded "You will see..."She responded nervously "Ok...."

*Behind Aphmau's House*

She asked "Ok Laurance what do you need?"I said "This.."Then I kiss her.When we finished Aphmau just watched me in silent.I asked her "Aphmau...will you be my girlfriend?"

Aphmau P.O.V
Once Laurance asked me that question I wanted to say No because I don't have those feelings for him...well 50% feelings for him.The other 50 is for Aaron..I didn't want to be a mean person so I said "Yes...."

I see him turning to a smile on his face then he kissed me again.It lasted seven minutes.He lips weren't like Aaron's

Laurance left but once he left I Just cried.I ran into my house thinking about Aaron.Then i realized I had some stuff he left behind.His Bandana and his Sword..I switched my sword to his then put his bandana on my arm.

I kissed it then I went outside.Everyone saw me with his stuff.They knew i hadn't gotten over him thoght they said nothing.

Larance just smiled at Lucinda.Then Laurwnce sees me so he smiles at me and not Lucinda.I see Lucinda's face turned confused like why Laurance was smiling at me first then Aphmau.I really don't know what's happening but....I don't know

Song-This Could be us

Words-281