Chapter 3:The Cheater

Katelyn P.O.V
I walked down to my house when I see something dramatic happening.I hide behind the bushes to see what's happening.My eyes grew big.I ran quickly to Aphmau

Once I rang her doorbell she asks "Katelyn...What do you need?"I pulled on her arm.I said "YOU WILL SEE!!"I brought her behind the bushes.Her eyes turn red.I see tears come down her eyes.

Aphmau P.O.V
I run tears down my eyes.I see Laurance kissing Lucinda.I jump out of the bushes.Lucinda see me and say "APHMAU WE'RE YOU WATCHING US KISS IN THE BUSHES!?!"I started shouting "LAURANCE IS MY BOYFRIEND!"She shouted back "NO HE IS MINE!"

We both look at Laurance.We see his face turn red.I start to cry.Lucinda saw me crying so she started slapping Laurance.She helped me home.Katelyn looked at him evily then left.I sat in my room crying all day.Lucinda wasn't upset because she's a witch so...See hugged me while saying "Laurance wasn't the one for you...I know someone else is..I can tell...But don't know who.."

I looked at her while saying "N-N-No...."Lucinda responded "Aphmau...tell me..I know it wasn't Laurance..who is?"I started crying even more while saying "It's A-Aaron...."She started studering "A-Aaron...I f-forgot...I-Im sorry...I was still sad but I got up and went outside.I see Laurance was there with flowers but he realized I was with Lucinda.I threw the flowers at him then left.

I started walking around the forest and see...Oh my god....IT IS!!!!

Song-Ty dolla sign (clean)

Words-269