Chapter 1:The Beginning

Aphmau P.O.V
I started walking around Phoenix Drop sadly remembering the death of Aaron.As I went to my old house crying the doorbell rang.

It was Garroth.He just ran over to me then hugged me.He said "Aphmau...Aaron sacrificed a huge thing for me...I will never forget that..he was a brave man....I'm sorry I let this happen to him.."I cried even more while I was in his arms.

I go to my basement looking at a bunch of photos with me and Aaron.I missed him...Before he left I felt his soft lips touch mine before he died.

I felt The Beginning of the love for him has arrived.I didn't know how else to express it...I really missed him.I heat the doorbell ring once more.When I answered it some man said "M'am this was from Aaron before he passed away..."Then he gives me a letter.

The letter says "Dear Aphmau...Here comes the saddest moment of your life...But...maybe the happiest too..I will be sacrificing my life for you and Garroth...I will free Garroth..I know how but don't want to tell you...Don't ever forget what's wrong and what's right...I...Love you Aphmau..."One I read those last 4 words...I could have tell he loved me too.

I didn't want anyone else to see this letter especially Laurance and Garroth so I hid the letter in my room the  went downstairs to make breakfast.Katelyn saw me still upset about Aaron.So she walked over to me with some coffe while saying "I'm sorry Aphmau for your lost..."Then she left.

It was almost night.Once I fell asleep on my comfy bed I had a dream about him...Aaron.I had a nightmare but as it was good.In the dream it shows him sacrificing himself for Garroth but he didn't die...How was that possible.

I screamed but woke up.Fante came running in asking "What's wrong!?"I responded "In my dream...Aaron's alive!"Dante' face seemed surprise.He exclaimed "That's impossible!!He died while saving Garroth!"I said "In know but...did we really know if he's alive?"

I watched Dante as he thinked.He answered "Not now Aphmau...I know you really care for him and...all..but right now we got to help Garroth back on his feet after Aaron's sacrifice...I'm sorry but we have to go to Garroth first then Aaron...ok?"

My heart felt broken from him saying that but I responded "O-O-Ok...."Then we headed toward where Garroth was to help him after what happened...

Song-You used to call me on the cell phone

Words-442