Mlp oc : Princess starshine crystal

Name: Princess Starshine Crystal, but her sister calls her Star, or, when she wants to annoy her, Shi-shi.  

Okay, It seems we have a princess oc. Lets hope its not a marysue..

Age: 13

A bit typical, but okay. Race: Alicorn

Of course

Relationships: She doesn't have any friends, besides a handful of crystal ponies she nods in passing. This isn't because no one likes her, but the fact that Starshine is simply a very private pony. Besides that, there is Princess Cadence (Mother), Shining Armor (father), and Princess Flurry Heart (sister).

Seems a bit typical, but if shes a very private pony, she still should have some friends and more admirers. Just look at flurry heart. She had tons of admirers off the bat. 

Appearance: Coat is relatively dark shade of purplish pink. Mane is in wavy clumps of very light and dull pink and lavender. Blue eyes, bark blue, small framed, rounded glasses.

Makes sense due to the parents

Cutie mark: Currently, she's a blank flank, but I have a vague idea of what I want it to be.

Alright

Personality: She's an introvert, preferring to seek her own company rather than that of others. She delves herself into her studies in order to discover what kind of magic she excels in, and is therefore princess of. Whenever she is required to attend a formal event, she plasters on a half-smile and tries to get out of there as soon as possible. Star holds fierce determination and perseverance, but she is rather close-minded. She has a habit of viewing others with contempt, generally reserved for those she believes are naive, or simple. However, she is surprisingly loyal, especially when Flurry Heart is involved. After all, she is her best friend, and, much as she denies it, she isn't sure what she's do without her.

Alright. I mean, its fine to make her an introvert.. but idk about making her a recluse. Also, about the princess of studies thing, its an original idea.. but maybe something else? She doesnt have to be a princess of any specific thing tho. Plus, the crystal empire seems to be a bit more love based, but to each their own.

Backstory: When Starshine was born, her wings weren't like that of a normal alicorn, or even that of a pegasus. They were incredibly small, and it became evident that she would never be able to fly. Still, Cadence and Shining promised to love her the same as Flurry Heart, who already had flight skills akin to that that of a normal adult pegasus. Star's disability bothered her when she was younger, but she's come to accept it, and now it barely even crosses her mind. Well, its nice her parents care for her and she isnt all 'oh woe is me' , but maybe the defected this or that is a bit cliche. How about just a unicorn? after all, even Luna and Celestia were probably born unicorns considering they said flurry heart was the first born alicorn in history
Sheltered in the castle for much of her young life, she didn't venture out much unless forced to, and even then, she pretty much ignored all the other fillies. She idolized her sister and mother when she was younger, like all well-brought-up small children do, until her views branched off from theirs. At that point, Star began to disregard the two, which morphed into disrespect bordering on rude. Eventually, she would tell anyone who would listen that, "I want to become like Celestia and Luna. Their work has real meaning, unlike Cadence and Twilight. I mean, how much power can something as abstract and debatable as love and friendship possibly hold any power? It's just propaganda to disguise the fact that they aren't actually doing anything. Seriously, when was the last time you saw my mom doing work?" Word of this eventually reached Cadence, and in response, she sent Starshine (Along with Flurry Heart, who begged) to Ponyville and the Mane Six to learn about friendship and its importance.

Heyo. I doubt shed be ignored. Just look at flurry heart, cadence, and shining armor. they are adored by the empire. Its fine to have her views branch off from theirs, and its good cadence sent her and flurry heart to learn about friendship tho. 

Marysue? Sorta. There's some things that really need to be worked on. It can be a good oc, and i like how you made the parents a bit more realistic, instead of being one of the main three's child (luna, discord, and celestia) . There are some cliches and plotholes you need to work on though. I think this could be a real good oc tho .