mall of the dead oc im rating

The persons oc belongs to: http://explosionbob.deviantart.com/

I am not used to mall of the dead and I don't know what it is, but here goes nothing

-------

Status: Deceased
_
_Okay

Name: Linn Mattson (Algarote).
Age: 17 (162 as a demon).
Gender: Female.
Sex: Female.
Species: Demon.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Religion: None.

Makes sense. Demons don't have religion most likely. And demons don't die so....

Wait is she immortal? But she's deceased... okay whatever.

Apperance: Her host's apperance is rather regular, not really the most attractive girl but neither is she ugly. She has brown ginger-ish long hair, light brown eyes, light slightly sun-burned skin and a somewhat muscular build.
Height: 172 cm.
Weight: 70 kg.

Seems normal. At least she doesn't look like a vampire.

Clothing: She mostly wears casual clothes, lacking any particular style. She prefers wearing clothes that are easy to move in over what's fashionable due to always wanting to be ready for a fight and because of one of her earlier failures at trying to wear fashionable clothes (learning from a bunch of fashion shows she saw at TV when she had just entered the human world). It didn't end well and the people at the school and ridiculed her making her throw an anger tantrum.

Okay.... normal clothes. I'm fine with that... being made fun of due to clothes seems cliché... but eh. Her reaction seems normal considering the whole demon thing.
Personality: She tends to get angry and agressive very easily, mostly when she can't understand something. Her anger issues and agressiveness made most people at the school she went to get scared of her and not want to be around her and also earned her her fair share of detentions. She tries to be kind, in her own strange way, but it comes off as awkward most of the times. She also tends to get very passionate about things she likes and she's as stubborn as a donkey. Doing things that involves sitting down or standing still for long periods of time ain't really her thing, for an example reading.
Seems like an actual personality... good good. Makes sense. Last time I checked demons tend to be a bit on the firey side.
Likes:
- Sports
- Hamburgers (A lot)
- Stupid TV shows, like Big Brother and those Jersey trash programs. (she has yet to realize they're mostly fake)
- Picking fights with people. (yes she's one of those people)
Oh nice, nice. Seems normal.
Dislikes:
- Smart-asses
- Meditating (after having to go to a psychiatrist and she had to start meditating atleast 1 hour a day to help with her anger issues she's developed a burning hatred for it)
- Rice
- Cheesy romance movies
seems normal too. I don't know why the rice part is here... but eh. Maybe it's a food she dislikes.
Languages: English and old Norse.

Demons are fluent in many langues I think.

Mental health: She's a bit unstable but otherwise she is mentally rather healthy.

Again, makes sense.

Physical health: Her physical health is rather good because of how much she moves around and trains, it could be better if she didn't eat so much junk food and try to calm down with the fighting (she tends to get carried away and has had her fair share of trips to the hospital)

Yeah. Makes sense it'd be rather good. Training plus being a demon. But she has her limits which is a good thing. At least she isn't over powered

Allergies: None, a bit sensitive to pollen.

Seems normal. Good.

Hobbies: Football, baseball, all kinds of sports. She used to go on martial arts lessons but stopped going after just a few lessons due to not being able to deal with the slow and repetative training metods. Other than that she mostly spends her time trying to find people to fight or watch stupid TV shows.