Seirin's Outing!

I'm not really good at this since this will be my very first fanfic but i hope you'll like it.

Kuroko no basuke not mine, aswell as pictures that you'll see in this story / fanfic.

" ... " ( normal )

" ... "( thinking )

....

....

....

....

....

--------------- Few weeks after the Winter Cup ---------------

Just like any other day. A peaceful and beautiful day. You can hear the birds singing.

In a High School name Seirin High, just like any day, another peaceful day...

...

...

KAGAMIII !!!!

Okay... maybe not.

-In Seirin's Gym-

*stomp* stomp* stomp* *whacks!*

" OUCH! What was that for Coach !? " A red head name Kagami Taiga asked his coach.

" Oho... You got guts asking me why I did that ? "

" Now... Explain WHY are you Late again , Bakagami-kun ~? " Seirin's coach Riko asked back.

Kagami suddenly felt chills running down his spines and gulps.

" U-um... About that... " A stuttering Kagami started. But before he can continue, a voice came from a newcomer who just got out of the locker room.

"  A student  ask for his assistance on bringing some stuff to the teacher's room earlier. Since the class was already over , there were only few students in the classroom also Kagami-kun's capable of bringing more stuffs. " A teal haired boy name Kuroko Tetsuya explained.

" Is that true, Kuroko-kun ? " Riko asked the teal haired boy to which the said boy nodded.

" Alright then, Kagami-kun ! Hurry up and go change your uniform! " Riko yelled at the frozen Kagami.

" R-right! " Kagami said before sprinting off to the locker rooms.

" W-wow... That's a detailed explanation you got there, Kuroko. " Seirin's captain Hyuuga said with awe.

" I just don't want to see Kagami-kun get chocked by coach before doing his training regimen... She might even increase Kagami-kun's if she's not satisfied. " The phantom explained to his captain with a deadpan expression.

" I-i see. " Hyuuga muttered.

" Alright ! Resume everyone ! " Riko announced to her team after seeing Kagami got out of the locker room.

" Hai ! " Everyone chorused.

--------------------------- After Training ---------------------------

" Augh... I'm beat. " Fukuda tiredly said while laying on the floor.

" Good job everyone ! " Their coach happily said to which they only grunted.

" Ah ! That's right! " Fukuda suddenly said which surprised his team.

" What is it, Fukuda? " Koganei asked while giving Mitobe a towel.

" The principal announced we have three weeks vacation, right? Everyone have a plan already? " Fukuda explained and asked.

" Ah. Now that you mentioned it. " Kawahara thoughtfully said.

" Nope. I don't have any plans yet. " Hyuuga said after drinking his bottle of water.

" It's already saturday by tomorrow, right? Then vacations starts by then. " Kawahara mentions.

" Why don't we hang out tomorrow and have a picnic then? " Riko asked her team.

" A picnic, huh ? That's a nice idea. " Hyuuga said.

" Yeah! Let's do it! " Koganei cheerfully said while Mitobe nodding in agreement.

" Yosh! Then picnic it is ! We'll meet up by 8am tomorrow! Don't be late! Or else~. " Riko happily announce while giving a threathening smile on the last part.

" H-haii !! " Everyone answered except by the duo who are quietly listening and observing their teammates.

" Are you going, Kagami-kun? " The phantom asked his " light " .

" Ofcrouse I am ! I don't want to get curse by coach who will bestow her punishment to those who will not agree to go! " Kagami exclaimed to his " shadow " .

" I see. " Came the small response from his " shadow " .

" Alright! Everyone dismiss! " Riko announce to her team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was the first part good~? .v. Short , isn't it? q.q

I'm thinking of making the Seirin meet up with the teams they've played against~.