Too much of a coincidence! ( Rakuzan )

" Kuroko is not here! "

" EHHH?!! "

" Where did he go?! "

" Eh? Seirin? What are you doing? "

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Eh? " Hyuuga turned around to the source of the voice and gaped along with his team as they saw Rakuzan staring at them.

" Rakuzan?! " Tsuchida, Fukuda and Kawahara shouted together, shocking Rakuzan.

" It is Seirin. " Rakuzan's shooting guard Mibuchi said with Hayama blinking in surpise.

" I knew it ! I was right ! " Hyuuga shouted out.

" Right about what~? " Hayama innocently asked.

" Hyuuga said that we'll be running into you guys next. " Koganei replied.

" Oh? And why's that? " Rakuzan's center Nebuya asked.

" We've been running into the other teams earlier, the only left is you guys. " Koganei replied back, Mitobe nodding in confirmation.

" And now we've run into you, alright. " Izuki added crossing his arms.

" Hehh~~~ Such a coincidence, huh~? " Mibuchi said cheerfully.

Hyuuga grunted " This is not a coincidence anymore! Someone is literally behind this! He planned this! I just knew it! " His team sweatdropped.

" Really~? " Hayamas asked Seirin's captain, astonished.

" Why do I feel like we'll go nowhere if I keep talking to you? " Hyuuga sighed.

" That hurts you know! " Hayama wailed with fake tears.

'" Kise No.2? "  Seirin thought.

" By the way. " Rakuzan's captain started , surprising everyone.

'" We forgot he's with us... "  Mibuchi mumbled to himself.

" Where's Kuroko? He's not with you? " Akashi asked Seirin looking for the phantom.

" Ah! I forgot! Kuroko!!! " Kagami shouted, his team starting to panic aswell.

" That's right! Kuroko is missing! " Riko nervously said, getting Rakuzan's captain's attention.

" Kuroko is missing? What do you mean by that? " Akashi intently at Seirin's coach.

" Kuroko's with us just awhile ago before we run into you guys. " Izuki explained.

" He then suddenly vanished without us knowing! " Kagami added, still panicking.

" Maybe he's just around there somewhere, he couldn't have gone ahead since we're going on a picnic. " Furihata said trying to calm his teammates.

" You're right. We better go and find him. " Tsuchida told to his teammates, earning a nod and started running.

" Should we help them? " Mibuchi asked his captain.

Akashi nod " We should. " Him and his teammates catched up with Seirin and helped to find the phantom.

~ Time Skipped ~

After awhile they still can't find their phantom player.

Rakuzan and Seirin stopped for a rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Augh! Seriously! Where is he?! " Hyuuga frantically said.