chapter 2

OC's pov.

"Head camper meeting now!" Chiron yelled for us all to get to the big house.
All twentyish of us walked into the big house to the big room that several ping-pong tables and a creepy jaguar head. The head campers are the seven, Nico and the head campers from the largest cabins. I sit next to Piper like normal since she actually knows my name.
"Hey Reed how is your newest sibling? "
"Well she finally getting used to the fact she's the daughter of Demeter." I say in a soft voice.
I took over as head camper after my sister Katie Gardner and her boyfriend moved into new Rome. She's going to college Over there for horticulture.
"Well that's always a good start. So did you tell him yet?" She whispers.
"You're one of his best friends so you would be first to know, so no."
"You really should I mean-"
"Ok know I think it would be best to tell you why I have brought you all here. The goddess Hecate is missing." Everyone gasps because she is one of the most powerful and unpredictable deities.
"Because Hecate controls the mist and the mortals ability to see through it we must send a quest immediately. Rachel has been having the feeling that a prophecy was coming so we must meet her first to see if it is one of you who need to go on a quest."
I can see the others visibly groan and deflate. I have never led a quest, even though I have been here for almost eight years, so I am kinda excited.