Wildcat X Reader- House Arrest *smut* pt. 2

So Idk if y'all saw but I changed the last chapter so that Tyler was dressed as a gangster rather than the SWAT. Better story line that way so just imagine him as the picture above without the pig mask and Irl.

After the door was shut Tyler pushed me up against the wall it hurt a bit but so much was going on and so many sparks were running through my body that I barely noticed. His kisses were passionate and began to travel down to my neck. He bit and kissed and sucked all over my neck until I moaned out when he found my sweet spot. He focused in on that as I mewled out at his work on my body. He began to work on taking off my costume which was hard considering that it was skin tight.

He finally got it off and ran his hand down my body and to my clit. Softly rubbing at the nub just enough for a good feeling, but not quite enough. I began to grind on his hand. I could feel his smirk in the kiss but at this point I didn't care, I just wanted him. Bad.

"Tylerrr..." I whined. He got the idea and worked on taking his clothes off, which was easy considering his lack of them in his costume. He tried to take the fake chains off but I stopped him. "No, I like them." I said as I nibbled on his earlobe. He chuckled a bit but proceeded to pick me up and head to the bedroom. But not before grabbing my fake handcuffs. Upon seeing that I could practically feel my pussy drip from how wet I was.

Tyler threw me on the bed and slowly climbed on top of me. And took my wrists in his hand. He then pulled out the cuffs, while I was distracted, and chained me to the headboard of the bed.

"Hey, I'm the cop. Remember? I'm suppose to chain you up." I slightly pouted.

"Well, (Y/N), looks like the bad boy is getting revenge." He says with a smirk. God I love that smirk.

He began kissing down my body and began to suck and lick at my slit. He wasted no time in inserting three fingers in me making me whine in a bit of pain, but also pleasure. I moaned and tried to grab at something, anything, but my cuffs prevented me from doing much of anything. I began getting louder as I could feel myself getting closer, and with nothing to ground me it was coming hard and fast. Right as I was close, Tyler stopped.

I whined out as I lost my high. "Sorry baby, not until I'm with you too." That stupid smirk. I rolled my eyes as he lined himself up with my entrance. He shoved in forcefully making me cry out. God I loved it when he was rough.

Our moans mixed together and it made me get even closer. I loved hearing the sounds he makes, knowing that I am the one who helped him make those. "T-tyler. I'm so close."

"Me too. Hold on just a little bit." I held on as long as I could and then had to let go. It was so hard I saw colors behind my eyelids. He continued thrusting as I came down and soon he came too. "(Y/N)!!" He yelled as he came.

We both layed there for a while.
"Hey Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to let me out of these cuffs?"

"Hmm. Well where are the keys?"

"Uhh..."
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello. It's been a while. Sorry. This one was a long time coming so here you finally go. Peace out.
Kisses~~KD