Chapter 1

"Billy will take care of it." Ace said.

"Who the f is billy?" I asked.

"Billy, you know Billy from the party, Billy, Troy's bestfriend." He answered.

"Oh." I replied even though I still had no idea who Billy is. But I trusted Ace so I just let it be. "Thanks Ace, Your the best, I gotta go." I hugged him goodbye.

One more month then graduation. I head to my last class of the day, I sat on my seat and waited. After a few minutes the teacher came in, she told us that we were done for the semester and everyone could do anything inside the classroom. After class, I went straight to the principal's office with confidence.

"Sir. I would like to speak with you for a moment." I said sternly.

"Yeah, I gotta go." The principal said on his phone. "Okay what do you want?" He asked.

"I want to take my exams early." I said. "My parents and I are going out of town to visit our very ill grandmother, she asked for my presence exactly. Since she and I were really close." Okay the last part was a lie.

"Well, I think we could arrange something for you, when exactly would you be able to take the exams?" The principal asked, agreeing to my request.

"Tomorrow?" I asked. I already knew all the lessons by memory and all my classes are done with the lessons so all is good and had passed all my requirements.

"Okay. Come early, you can take your exams at the library, you will be excused on your classes." The principal said.

"Thanks, Uncle Dan. Your the best." I said.

I left the principal's office with a triumphant smile on my face. It slowly fades back to my neutral face. They say i'm blessed for my looks and shape but honestly it doesn't always come in handy on getting a boyfriend. I'm probably cursed to not have boyfriends ever. Like the universe has its way for karma to strike me back worse.

I sighed and left school. I went home, which is a lovely one honestly, it was a gift given to me by my parents as a birthday gift on my 17th birthday and one i'm eternally thankful for.

***

"5 more minutes, till you have to pass your papers." The librarian said.

I looked down at my test, I was on my last test of the day and was almost finished with it.

"Okay."

I finished the rest of the test and gave it to the librarian, I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I got out of the library and was heading to the cafeteria when I bumped into a wall.

Ouch.

"Hey! Watch where your walking." A voice said.

I looked up to see that it wasn't a wall I bumped into.

"You!" A voice said again.

Wait. I knew that voice anywhere. Please let it not. I turn to where the voice was coming from. Ugh. Not now.

"Hello, old friend." I finally said as he neared.

"You!" He said again.

"Yeah, can you hurry?" I said dismissively to him.

"Oh you little, prick." He said.

"Can I go? I'm in a hurry." I said.

"Because of you, my girlfriend broke up with me. You!" He shouted at me and advancing a little.

"Well, what can I say? You were cheating on her. She doesn't need a guy like you." I said in retort.

"You, little bitch." He said and I saw his fist heading my way.