He cheats on you(aftermath)

Ray Ray: You got in your car and drove to your best friend Brittany house and told her she was furious but u calmed her down Ray Ray knocked on the door u went upstairs and locked the bedroom door then Brittany answered the front door....

*opens the door*
Brittany:what do you want

Ray: where's yn

Brittany:she doesn't want to talk to you

Ray:Please

Brittany:Fine she's upstairs

Yn Pov
I was crying upstairs I kept thinking "How could he do this to me" then there was a knock a the door I asked "who is it" the person answered "Ray"
My heart stung when I heard his voice I unlocked the door then Ray kissed me I kissed back.

Ray: I love you I never meant to hurt u I'm truly sorry you are the love of my life.

Yn: I love you too I forgive you Bighead.

Princeton:You went to a park you were crying your face was red u couldn't believe him Meanwhile, Prince  tracked your phone and drove to the park he said...

Prince:Yn I'm sorry

Yn:*ignores him*

Prince: Look I know I hurt you but I just came to say I'm sorry you are my everything and I dont wanna lose you

Yn:*you smile* I forgive you Stinka

Roc Royal:He kept calling you but u were at home packing bags you heard the bedroom door open u ignored it though when u came back out the closet he grabbed you waist u turn around and you started tearing up he said...

Roc: Aww babe dont cry I should've never did this to you I love you I'm hopeless without you I hate myself for doing this to you

Yn:I love you too *changes voice and grabs his shirt* But dont you ever try that again.

Roc: Trust me I won't.

Both:😂😂😂😂

E.J:You were downstairs eating popcorn and ice cream watching a movie but u hear footsteps and E.J says...

E.J: Babe I'm sorry

Yn: *ignores and continues to watch t.v.*

E.J: *stands in front of the tv*

Yn: Move!!

E.J:No I'm going to confess my love to you *thinks "here goes nothing"*
Yn, I loved you ever since I met you I have hoes but they dont mean nothing to me like you do I am sorry and if u dont forgive me I deserve it *starts to walk away*

Yn: Wait! E.J I forgive and I love you too