Escape From Home (Criminal Minds)

I'm Monette Audeleir, i'm 7 years old and i live with my parents Françoise Audeleir and Anne Marieh Audeleir.

My family were normal, my dad was an excelent man, care husband a lovely father and a duty sr. in his work.

He was a very respected man in our comunity, all the neighbors love him

and obviously they love us too his family, my mommy always works in the house mantain cleaned and beautiful like a mirror, all the designs were her speciallity and always did this with good taste an the things was very combinated with the walls and the spaces of the house.

But, like always the problems come, my father was fired for his employment and my mother was pregnant and expected a boy his name was Antounne, my little brother was like a balsam in the affliction moment we passed.

All were very happy from the notice, especially my daddy cause Antounne was his first son.

Then my mother had problems in her pregnancy and at the 5 months of gestation she miscarriaged Antounne.

This two things were the strigger or the detonant for his changed and all the comunity saw this with fear from their life.

He turned a violent man with my mom and he started to rapes me his own daughter, a little girl who always expects his love, care and consideration.

I see arounds me, the lovely care of the father a in my school and in other parts the dads worriest from his wife and children, but in my case not.

The same routine, my father came alcoholic from The Land bar and he begun to called me and tríed to find me for made on my body disgusting things...i'm not virgen thank's to him and this make me sad. Obviously i can't have babies get from him, i don't have my period cause i'm so little, only i'm 7.

I hear him when he turns the key and i start to hide under the dinning table near to the living room.

Then i hear his steps, his yells and calls "Monette where are you my beauty kiddo? Daddy have a present to you, and he wants to give it you now. You're so beautiful please come on, my angel all i want is posses you once more, and i want to have a baby boy fruit of our love too, who replace to me the lost of my baby, my little Antounne. Damned you Monette come on and don't make me begging you again!!"

Then i listen the voice of my mommy, who always care for me, but the cost is so much her damages and injuries are the proofs to the awfull life she has.

"Don't even think in damage our baby again!! If you want to have sex here is your wife. Let Monette alone please, she only has 7 years old and she can't be mom get, but i can give to you all the babies you want".

"Get out infront of me Anne Marieh!! You don't be good for anything even for have babies. If you was took care of you when you expected Antounne, nothing of this still happens and we have two sons not only one girl!! Monette daddy stays here and expects you come to give you the present".

I hear when he zippers his pants, then my mom puts again infront of him.

"Here i'm like i told you, not even pass in your mind i gonna let you rapes my daughter again. Damn you Françoise!! Let my daughter alone bastard, you're only an asshole and nothing more, you don't have brain cause the liquour damage you. You're not even the piece of man i fall in love!!"

"Not even talk to me in that tone of voice Anne Marieh!! Don't even try to find me cause if you do it i gonna kill you with my own hands. I promisse to you, don't even think about it".

"Try to do this, try to kill me, but don't damage our baby please i begg you with all my heart!!".

"Ok, you find me i'll gonna kill you now!! Anne Marieh you're death i promisse to you!!"

Then only i listen the slaps, the kicks, the punchs...the sound of a head bump into the wall over and over again, the yells of my dad and my mommy too.

Finally i listen a weird sound on the voice of my mommy, she downs and cover the floor with blood.

I couldn't saves her from the hands of my dad...mommy i miss you so much!!

Then i listen the steps of my father again, he comes...he approximates near to the table...he finds me.

"No, let me alone i hate you...you kill her, you kill my mommy she always love me but you don't. I don't want to have kids with you!! This sound clear to you? Let me...help someone helps me please".

I yells to much, i bite him, kicks him and finally he let me...i run with all my strong, finally i escape from Home. I decide to live down in the river near to the Bronx, i don't care what happens to me all i want is rest in peace.