<< Sequel: I'll Make You Mine | Kidou Yuuto

Previously in PT. 1~
You were a manager of Inazuma Japan. You had a crush on one of the players, Kazemaru Ichirouta. You were going to confess to him, but Kidou already 'confessed' to you. But...

~Your PoV~
'Dammit! Kidou, why? I know I was gonna confess to Ichi-kun, but I can't get you out of my head! Which one am I gonna choose?' I thought, pacing back and forth, in my room.

~Flashback~

I heard music outside my window, so I opened my window; surprisingly, Kidou and a few others were singing. When I saw Kidou, my heart...skipped a beat?

'Why am I feeling this way? Well, Ichi-kun is singing, but...it doesn't feel the same if I look at him.'

I feel bad for Kidou, but I already made up my mind to confess to Ichi-kun, so I rejected his confession. Everyone stood there, wide-eyed. I was about to close my window, but Kidou stopped me from doing so.

"Shojiki itadaki, arigatougozaimas. (Thank you for being honest.)" He said, before leaving with the others. He also mumbled something, but, I didn't hear it.

I closed my window, plopped down on my bed, and thought about what just happened.

'Now my chest hurts....i-impossible.....I-I like K-Kidou?' I thought, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~Kidou's PoV~

I was there, pacing back and forth in the living room with the team. (Inazuma Japan Team if you forgot.)

"Okay, if Plan A fails, you go with plan B?" Fudou questioned, I nodded.

"And no, I won't tell." I said, sternly.

"Ummm, okay?"

"Anyways, I'll be going now." I said, walking to the door. "And remember, just stay here. When I come back, I'll tell you what happened." I said, closing the door.

I was walking on the concrete path, staring at it; thinking about the plan. 'Okay, buy a bouquet, give it to (L/N), ask for a walk in the park, take a walk in the park, i-' My thoughts were interuppted when I bumped into someone. The person helped me up, and I didn't even realize-

"Su-sumimasen!" A girl said, bowing quite quickly.

"Daijobu, (L/N)-chan."

She slowly rised up, she jumped slightly, startled form my presence. "Ki-Kidou-san!" She exclaimed, earning stares from the people around us.

"Yeah, sorry. Anyways, want to go with me to Mojo Coffee?" (The pic up there ^ is Mojo Coffee) I asked. 'Crap, this isn't the plan! Dammit! Why mouth must you do this to me?!'

"Hm..." She thought, putting her index finger on her chin; looking up to the sky. "Why not? It would be fun!" She exclaimed, happily; putting her arms behind her and bending slightly forward, making her look cute.

I blushed from her actions. "U-un, i-ikuso. (O-okay, l-let's go.)" I stammered, turning my heel, and walking away, slowly.

"Kidou-kun! Matteo!" She yelled, running and catching up with me.

~7 minutes later~

(L/N) and I have been chatting throughout our whole walk there, while we were walking & talking, a few people have commented about us being a cute couple, but (L/N) politely corrected them. But when they were corrected, they would say we would make a cute couple.

"Ah, we're here." I said, stopping in front of the said-cafe.

"Ooo, this is a very pretty place." She complitmented, her gaze focused on the building.