Again, and Again | Gouenji Shuuya

This was requested by HiyoriSora . She's going to use her OC, Zaizen Misaki.

Appearance: She has light, brownish amber eyes and black shoulder length hair.

<><><><><>

As Misaki walked down the hallways school, Raimon, all students froze and stopped any actions they were doing. Suddenly, a figure started to emerge from the end of view. It was a student rushing from the end of the hall; she wasn't paying attention so she bumped into Misaki, causing both the females to fall to the ground with a loud 'thud'. All the students gasp and widen their eyes as they saw what had happened to their senior/classmate/junior.

The female who bumped into Misaki quickly scrambled to her feet and offered her a hand. To her relief, Misaki grabbed her hand and stood up. The girl immediately bowed, "Gomenasai!"

Misaki heavily sighed, "It's alright. Just try not to rush or else you'll bump into someone again." She said with crossed arms.

The girls slowly rose up, "Y-yes ma'am...it won't happen again. I promise. E-excuse me." She said as she slowly walked away.

The bell rang, all students rushed to their classrooms leaving Misaki in the hallway. "Are you serious? In just 3 seconds the hallway's already empty..." She just shrugged it off and hurried on to her own classroom.

<After School>

Raimon Eleven just finished afternoon practice and now they're resting and rehydrating themselves.

"Hey guys, where's Megane?" Kazemaru asked as he looked around.

By that statement, all of them started looking around.

"Oi min'na!" A familiar voice called.

As all of them looked in the direction of the voice, they found Megane running towards them. He eventually stopped in front of them, panting heavily. "Captain! O-otaku J-Jr. High...they...they...wanted to play a...a g-game with us..." He said in-between breaths and pants, holding onto his knees and bending forward.

"Really?! Yatta!" Endou exclaimed happily as he fist bumped the air. "When's the match?!" He eagerly asked Megane.

Megane slowly rose up, "3 days from now captain," he responded. "Also, they wanted us to visit the cafe again."

All the males immediately blushed. (Except Kidou)

Megane noticed this and questioned, "Eh? You've all been there before. Why are you going to be nervous again? Well...except for you Kidou-kun... And, we're going today...and tomorrow..."

"EH?!?!?!" The team exclaimed. (Except Kidou)

"Come on, you can't be afraid forever, anyways, get changed and then we'll go to the cafe."

~#~#~#~

The team made their way to the cafe. Now they were all staring at the entrance, however nobody noticed them.

"A maid cafe..?" Kidou questioned.

They all nodded in response. "You've been here before?" He asked again.

"Otaku Jr. High was one of our opponents in the Football Frontier. The match was held here." Gouenji answered his friend.

"I see..." Was his only response.

"Come on, we don't want to keep them waiting." Megane ushered his teammates.

And so, they entered the cafe, only to be greeted by the maids they've met before. The maids showed them to their seats.

All of the members were tense, and Megane still noticed this. "Just relax will you? You might offend them if you do." He stated calmly.

They were all looking at the menus by now; some of the members were still shaking though.

~*~*~*~

"Misaki may you please go get their orders?" One of her co-workers asked.

"No." She stated, staring at the team and managers.

"And may I ask why not?"

"I know them, and I'm not about to show them that I work here."

"Well, everyone else is busy, so there really is no other option but you." She pointed towards the young girl.

She sighed,"Fine, fine..." She grabbed her notepad and pencil and headed towards the team.

"May I take your order?" She asked.

The team and managers all looked at her, shock and surprise present on their faces. "EH?!?!?!" They yelled earning stares from the other customers.

"M-Misaki y-you work here?!" There captain, Endou, asked.

"Y-yes, now may I take your order?"

And so, they all ordered, forgetting the whole purpose they were there. They also asked a few questions, which Misaki answered all of them to. While Gouenji was listening, his blood boiled whenever she was talking to one of his teammates. Whenever she was talking to him though, he would always stutter, blush and his heart would always beat faster than before. The same went with Misaki.

Kidou noticed this, "Ah, young love..." He said inaudibly.

~#~#~#~

Weeks passed by and Gouenji would often visit the cafe, sometimes with friends, sometimes alone. He realized his feelings for Misaki. He visited the cafe again, but this time he was alone. Misaki always wondered why he would come to the cafe. Now, she wanted to know why he always visits often.

After Gouenji received his receipt, something was written at the bottom. Turn it around.  And in doing so, he found familiar handwriting.

Meet me at the park.

~Misaki

He stuffed the receipt in the pocket and did as he was told. He waited there as people started to leave the park.

~15 minutes later~

There he was at the sakura tree, sitting under its shade. Until a shadow cascaded over him, "Ah, there you are. Now, what did you want me here for?" He asked Misaki as he stood up.

She smiled, "First of all, I'm really sorry to keep you waiting. Second of all, I wanted to ask you why you've been visiting the cafe a lot since your discovery with the others..."

He smiled softly, and lifted her chin up with his index finger and his thumb. "Because I've realized my feelings for you," And so, he kissed the girl. Misaki was in shock, but quickly realized what was going on and put her arms around his neck. The kiss was sweet, passionate, and nice.

Gouenji soon pulled away. "And I see you've returned my feelings for you." He said as he put rested his forehead on hers. "I love you." He whispered to her. She smiled, "I love you too."

<><><><><>

Hey Guys! I'm sorry for the delayed request Hiyori, but I hoped you enjoyed it! Gouenji, disclaimer please?

Gouenji: Okay, Becca doesn't own IE, pictures/videos used, or you.

Me: Thanks. I only own Emi and Miyako, along with the plot. I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors, punctuations or spellings. Thanks for the 800+ reads! And I hope you have a great day!

Everyone: Sayonara Min'na!

03-07-16
Gouenji Shuuya | Again, and Again