14

"You know... you should stop dieting. Your arms is like a stick" jungkook commented as he watch jimin get his things from his locker.

Taehyung already leave a while ago, jimin killing the said boy internally as he leaved him alone with jungkook. That bastard. Jimin thought taehyung planned this to let him and jungkook talk.

Jimin sighed. He cautiously looked at jungkook who's he found out that was also currently looking to him. He quickly removed his gaze from the younger, swallowing a lump from his throat nervously.

"What's wrong jimin?" The younger asked when he noticed jimin averts his gaze.

Jimin sighed for the nth time this day. Looking back at his locker, he continued fixing his things.

"Jungkook.."

"...."

Jimin takes a deep breath before continuing.

"Aren't you mad at me?" Jungkook's brow arched at the older's question.

"Why would i?"

"Because... cause of yesterday?"

"What?... what about yesterday?"

Jimin looked at him, surprised. Did he forgot it already?

"I... when.. when i.." jimin nervously think for the right word to say.

"When you rejected me yesterday?" Jimin snaps his head to the younger. His eyes expresses disbelief and surprised of the younger's blunt words.

"I-i didn't mean it! It w-was indirect." Jimin explains. Jungkook chuckled, amused of jimin's reaction.

"Still, you rejected me." He said. Voice suddenly became stern, sending shivers down to jimin's spine.

Jimin lowered his head, mumbling a "sorry"

"Don't be sorry.. its not like it means something"

A pain shot through jimin's chest.

Right. Its not like it means something. Jungkook doesn't really care at all. Jimin thought.

"But, tell me the truth jimin." Jimin looked at the younger with a questioning face.

"What truth?"

"Did... did that yoongi likes you?" The shorter's brow arched as he heard the younger.

"Why did you asked?"

"I-im... i'm just curious... He seems a bit clingy with you." Jungkook said, his nose crinkling.

"Actually he confessed.." jimin admits, glancing at the younger. Curious of how will jungkook react.

"Oh.." jungkook said blankly.

It doesn't affect him. Why would jungkook care anyway?

"Yeah..."

"So.. what did you reply?"

"I didn't answer. He said he could wait." Jimin said closing his locker.

"Oh..." jungkook suddenly felt awkward. Glancing at jimin from time to time. The older's expression was somewhat down. Jungkook couldn't comprehend.

"... did you... like him too?" Jungkook suddenly asked before he could even think. Idiot! Jungkook why'd you ask?! Stupid, stupid.

Jimin's eyes widen a bit as he hugged his book closer to his chest. Why is he asking me this? Jimin's heart shattered as he thought. Maybe he's asking me this because he assumed that i'll stop bothering him now. He must be thankful.

"I... don't know, jungkook."

"Oh..." was the only reply. There was a bit awkward silence before jungkook cleared his throat. "I'll go now... uhhh, tell me if you need me." He bid, turning his heels to leave.

Jimin just nodded, biting his lips, preventing his tears to fall.

Jungkook

Why is it so easy for you to walk away from me?

Little did jimin know, jungkook was doing the same. Biting his lips, suppressing his disappointment as he make long stride of steps.

Jimin...

Are you already giving up?

===

This is short, forgive me.