22

After Jungkook spent his two days in the hospital, he was finally sent home.

A few more days passed, jungkook never saw the elder, Jimin. He wanted to but he can't. The younger thinks that if the older saw him, it might just broke his heart. Jungkook thinks Jimin was mad at him because, after all the disrespectful words he just say and did to him the night at the park. Jungkook felt stupid, he felt guilty.

You're a selfish bastard

He kept that in his mind. Yes. even jungkook was drunk that time, he could still remember everything. Every fucking thing he did, even the kiss. He remember it, and it pains him even more to imagine Jimin, not responding to him. Why would he? Jungkook was a selfish bastard, why would he kiss him back? Stupid.

And now, Jungkook already finished folding the last shirt he wanted to bring with him.

"I thought you already decided to not accept the invitation and leave? Are you really sure now, jungkook?" Jin asked him as he leans at the door frame with crossed arms.

"Yes, hyung... its better this way." He answered, not looking at the older.

Jin sighed as he uncrossed his arms.

"Is this really your final decision? I mean i don't want you to regret ju--"

"I already am, hyung. I already regret everything.. every stupid thing i did and every precious moments that i've wasted."

The older furrowed his brows, walking nearer to the younger. He sat beside him on the corner of his bed.

"You can still fix it, jungkook-ah." He softly said.

"How?..."

Jin was about to answer but was stopped when he saw jungkook, biting his lower lip, looking down on his lap with his hands clenched into a fist.

"...i fucked up, hyung... i messed up everything.. how could i even fix it again?." the younger said, voice shaky as he stopped his tears from falling.

Jin reached over the younger's head then he placed it on his broad shoulders.

"Don't say that, everyone deserves a second chance."

"Everyone.. but me." Jungkook sniffed as his tears completely fell from his eyes, burying his head into jin's shoulder. Jungkook cries, every single tear from his eyes was loaded with emotions such as regret, guilt, disappointment, anger towards himself and love.

Jin gently stroke the younger's back, comforting him. Jungkook was already breaking apart. His unemotional features that Jin always see was now crumpled and cannot be seen. Jungkook was crying, letting out what he's feeling.

"Don't say that.. I'm sure he'll forgive you."

"No... even he does, it will never change anything now, hyung. I hurt him, i broke him.. i doesn't deserve his forgiveness. I doesn't deserve him." He sobbed

"..jungkook"

"I want him to be happy, hyung. So i won't bother him anymore now.. i'm flying in 3 days."

Jin felt a tug in his heart. Jungkook was already a part of his liFe. He treated him more like his brother, his own younger brother. He'll miss him for sure.

"If that's really your choice but.. won't you miss him when you leave?" Jungkook chuckled sadly over his shoulder.

"Of course i will.."

"Then why are you still leaving?"

"Because i know, he'll be good when i'm far from him.. Yoongi hyung was there for him. Even it hurts, even it really motherfucking hurts.. i'll let him go, wherever he was happy with."

Jin chuckled sadly too.

"Watch your mouth jungkook-ah." He tried to lighten the mood. And he felt jungkook muttered a 'sorry' in his shoulder.

"That was a hard decision jungkook... i think i couldn't really change your mind now." The younger gently pulled away now, sniffling as he wipe his own tears.

"I'll miss you Jungkook-ah" jin gently smiled at jungkook.

"I'll miss you too, Jin hyung." The elder was startled when the younger suddenly engulf him in a hug.

"Thank you for staying with me.. i'll miss you and namjoon hyung." Jin smiled as he hug back.

"I'm sure namjoon will be really glad when he heard you called him 'hyung'." He chuckled, patting jungkook's back.

He'll miss this.

÷÷÷

Jimin sighed for the nth time today, as he taps his pen on his notebook. Sitting on a familiar grass, in a familiar place at the park.

What should i write?

He thought, as he close his eyes and inhales the fresh air surrounding him.

This scene seems familiar.

He let his thoughts wanders. Right, this place is where jungkook write what he thought. It was the same scene. Jimin, relaxing, thinking of what to write, then suddenly, someone will call him-

"Jimin?"

The said boy immediately open his eyes, looking up to see...

Yoongi

But it was supposed to be Jungkook, right?

Jimin's expression slightly fall as he saw the older. Disappointed that it was not the younger.

"Hyung.."

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked as he sits beside Jimin.

"I was trying to right my thoughts." He answered, tapping his pen to his notebook again.

Yoongi just hummed and nodded at jimin.

A few minutes passed, between them just staying silent, yoongi decided to break the quietness.

"So.. how was jungkook?" He asked, jimin immediately looking up. Is he sure he heard jungkook's name?

"Jungkook?" He reassure, looking at yoongi with a furrowed brows. The older looked back at him, gentle and calm as ever.

"Yeah, i haven't seen him."

"I-i..." jimin tries to start but lost his words.

This is awkward. Why would yoongi wants to talk about him?

Jimin just shook his head and answered "i don't k-know either.."

He looked up the sky as he remember the last time he saw Jungkook.

"After he was sent home from the hospital, i didn't see or heard anything about him." He said.

"That kid. Making a reckless move then suddenly disappearing like a bubble." Yoongi retorted. He was aware that jungkook drunk himself and end up at the hospital, but he doesn't know the story in the park. He doesn't even have to know it, he already seen enough.

He already seen and gathered enough reaction and feelings to proved something for himself.

Even it was sad to say, Yoongi already admits it. He accept it.

He cannot win Jimin's heart.

Yoongi lose.