16

"Woah, this really pains my heart."

Taehyung commented as he read the paragraphs in jimin's notebook.

Yoongi went near on him as he snatch the notebook from taehyung. Squinting his eyes as he also read what's written.

"This is deep jimin. Are you still sad?" Yoongi asked as he approached the said boy. Sitting beside him.

The three of them was in the music room.

"Actually, i wasn't the one who wrote that." Jimin admits, earning the attention of the two people with him.

"Then who?" Taehyung asked, yoongi stayed silent also waiting for the answer.

"It was... jungkook thoughts." The boy spilled out.

Taehyung arched his brow while yoongi remained his neutral expression.

"Really? Wow." Taehyung managed to say. "How could he write this?" He added.

Yoongi just crosses his arms, examining the notes.

No. This wasn't jungkook thoughts. It was his feelings.

The pale guy closes his eyes, breathing through his nose. He likes jimin. He thought. That stubborn kid, he obviously like jimin but why can't he just confessed to him? It doesn't really make sense.

But whatever it is.. Yoongi wouldn't gave away. If the younger would keep his stubbornness, yoongi wouldn't gave him a chance to win back jimin. No. Never. He doesn't want another tear to fall from jimin's eyes.

He looked at the said boy's face, admiring his beauty.

Jimin, feeling that he was being watched, look over to his side to see Yoongi looking deeply at him. He furiously blushed under the older's gaze.

"Eww, you two. Get a room" suddenly, taehyung react. Yoongi just blankly stare at him, killing him probably in his mind.

"Yo, sup." Someone came in.

"RM hyung! Thank god you're here!" Taehyung immediately exclaimed. Clinging to Namjoon who just came in.

"Why? What happened?" Namjoon asked looking at the three people in the room.

"This two" taehyung pointed at Jimin and Yoongi. "I can't stand them, they're too cheeeeeesssyyyy" namjoon arched a brow at the two. Yoongi scoffed, naturally putting his arms over jimin's shoulder.

"We're just looking at each other. Don't over react." He commented

"Still, you're being cheesy."

"I swear taehyung if you don't shut the fuck up."

"Woah, chill." Taehyung clung to jimin. "Jiminiee look at Yoongi hyung, he's hurting me." He cooed earning a glare from the pale guy. Namjoon just chuckled at the young man.

Judging the two silently. Are they already dating? He questioned to himself. Shaking his head, he proceed to the monitor and started to make beat.

What are you going to do now, jungkook?

÷÷÷

"Hyung, i changed my mind." Jungkook said, stirring the spoon on his soup.

"Why?"

"I'll stay here. Besides, there's still a lot of opportunities to come." He smiled, assuring his hyung.

"Hmmm.. you'll miss him, i know. That's why you're not going." Jin grinned at the younger who immediately blushed.

"W-who are you talking about hyung?"

"Oh you know who i am talking about." Jin said wiggling his brows.

"Whatever hyung, i don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook lied, slurping his soup.

"Whatever you say, jungkook-ah."

===

Short, i know.