Chapter 4:Jealousy Promotes Anger

My momma always have an ear open when I need to talk so I should talk to her about this Niya and London situation, I don't know....like I feel like I really love Aniya but she don't have my heart like London do.

Rayan~(knock on room door)

Ms.Lopez~Come in .

Rayan~Ma I gotta talk to you about Niya and London.

Ms.Lopez~Boy didn't we just have this conversation?.

Rayan~I know but I don't know what I should do. I feel like i love Aniya but I want London lil ass back.

Ms.Lopez~Boy watch your mouth.

Rayan~Sorry but what should I do?.

Ms.Lopez~Dont go and cheat on that girl Ray.

Rayan~But I sorta want to.

Ms.Lopez~ What I say?.

Rayan~But I've been waiting to see and get back with London for the last 4 years and that time has come. I can't help it now.

Ms.Lopez~Did she even say anything about wanting you back?.

Rayan~No.

Ms.Lopez~So how you figure you're gonna get her back?.

Rayan~ I don't know but I will.

Ms.Lopez~All I'm saying is don't cheat on Aniyah. She's been here for you through whatever. The least you can do is Break up with her to get back with London instead of cheating.

Rayan~ Ard Ma I got you. I'm about to leave.

Ms.Lopez~Where you going?.

Rayan~To Craig's house.

Ms.Lopez~Be safe out there.

Rayan~You know it.(leave)

@PRODIGY'S HOUSE

Rayan~(knock on door)

Craig ~(open door)Wassup Ray?.

Rayan~Wassup?.(dap up)

Craig~Come in.

Rayan~(walk in)

???~Hey Rayan.

Rayan~Wassup Keyshia?How you doing?.

Keyshia~Good,What about You?.

Rayan~I'm ight

Keyshia~How ya mom doing? I haven't seen her in awhile.

Rayan~She's doing good.

Craig~That's good bruh.

Rayan~But uh guess who's back in town.

Craig~Who?.

Rayan~London(dap up)

Keyshia~London's back?

Rayan~Yes she's back.Yo I got butterflies when I saw her yesterday.

Keyshia~Awww y'all were so cute together and she was like my bestfriend until she moved.

Rayan~I know right, She got a new boyfriend. I seen him with them at the beach but I don't like him.

Keyshia~Why?

Rayan~ He's dating my wife (chuckle) but I ain't tripping. I'ma get her back.

Craig~ Jelly much?.

Rayan~A Lil bit.

Craig~ What you gone do about Aniya?.

Rayan~I don't know because I do love her but y'all know that London is my childhood sweetheart and she still has my heart. Y'all know I've been waiting to get her back for 4 years now.

Keyshia~I feel you .

WITH LONDON

London~(walk in house)

Jamaal~Where have you been?I've been waiting for you all this long time but you aint show.

London~I was visiting my grandmother. (lying)

Jamaal~You're lying.

London~No,I'm not.

Jamaal~Yes you are, When you lie you fiddle with your fingers. So tell me the fucking truth.(grab her by the throat)

London~Jamaal, You're drunk.

Jamaal~I may be drunk but I'm not stupid.Tell me where the fuck you were. (grip gets tighter)

London~Jamaal,I can't breath(gasping for air)

Jamaal~Tell me right now!!!.

London~I told you.

Jamaal~(throw her on the floor by her throat)You cheating on me, Aren't you?.

London~(Crying)No Jamaal

Jamaal~Why you lying to me? I ain't no little kid, You ain't gotta lie.

London~ I'm not.

Jamaal~......Go run me some water and when I get up there I want a massage, Do you understand me?.

London ~(crying)

Jamaal~I said do you understand?!?.

London~ YEESS!!! I understand Jamaal.

Jamaal~Better,Now go.

London~(Go run bath water)

Jamaal~ (go upstairs and sit in tub)Massage, Now!!!.

London~(Massage him)

Jamaal~ You know what,I'm a lil horny so take off your clothes.

London~ What?.

Jamaal~Take off your clothes.

London~Jamaal I don't(Get cut off)

Jamaal~Take em off before I do it for you.

London~(still not taking off clothes)

Jamaal~ I said take off these danm clothes(begin taking off her clothes)

London~Jamaal no!(crying)

LONDON'S POVV....
I don't know what's up with Jamaal today but I sure didn't like this side of him.He told me to take off my clothes but I didn't want to.I'm still a virgin and to have my virginity tooken away against my will is something I'm really upset with. Especially from someone who supposedly care about me.I faught him back to get him off of me but no good came from it.He picked me up and threw me on the bed as i tried to escape but he grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed.He finished undressing me by ripping my shirt off.I start begging him not to do this I begged with everything in me. "Please Jamaal don't do this.Baby I promise I wasn't cheating I love you so much just let me be". I pleaded But he didn't care what I said because nothing was gonna stop him now,He was gonna finish this job that he started. "Shut ya ass up, Just take it!!"He yelled at me.With that being said he Ramed himself inside of me with no hesitation causing hella pain."Oowwww" I screamed in pain.He wasnt gentle at all and everytime he thrusted it was strong and hurtful.My Lady parts was in so much pain I begin to cry. After a couple of minutes he finished and I couldn't feel the bottom of my body.He unhandcuffed me and got dressed. "I'll be back later on meanwhile clean up this room and it better be done when i get back or else. Oh yeah, give me those car keys because you not going anywhere while I'm gone" he demanded.I gave him the car keys and then he pulled off.I tried to stand up but I fell right back down there was no way I could walk.I didn't like that one bit it made me wanna never have sex again.Later that day he texted me he wasn't gonna be home until 2 days later and I was so thrilled.That gives me time to clean up and his dumb ass don't know I got spare car keys.I begin cleaning up and just started crying out of nowhere what did I do for this to happen?.
END OF POVV

COMMENT.....
SHARE .....
VOTE.....
FOLLOW.....I FOLLOW BACK