Chapter 6:London{Pt.2}

Jamaal~Ok I raped you for a reason and if you don't get an abortion I'll do it again.

London~You might as well kill me cause I'm not getting an abortion.(about to walk away)

Jamaal~(grab her by the throat and hold her up against the wall) You do what I say, When I say it,Got it?.

London~Get off of me Jamaal.

Jamaal~Naw, I'll give you a homemade abortion my goddamn self.

London~Get off of me Jamaal.(fighting him back)

He dragged me by my hair into the guest room.I tried so hard to get him off of me but my strength was nothing compared to his.He just tossed me around like my weight was nothing that fazed him.Like last time he handcuffed me and ripped my clothes off once again.This time the pain was worst it was like he was actually trying to kill me.He punched me in my ribbs and slapped me in my face he even left bite marks under my breast.I screamed for help but no help came.I cried for him to stop but it made him go even harder then what he was going. After he finished he uncuffed me and I felt like I was dying.The bed was covered in blood and I felt like my soul was leaving my body. I couldn't move but I managed to call the police as he left the house.I could barely talk so all I said was help and a couple minutes later they came.I blacked out a couple of times due to the fact that I have already lost a lot of blood.When I got to the hospital the last thing I could remember was seeing Riley then I blacked out again. I woke up to the sound of Riley crying and praying that I stay alive.I tighten the grip of our hands to let her know I'm ok.

Riley~London?.

London~I'm ok Riley.

Riley~What happened to you?.

London~I'd rather not talk about it right now.

Rayan~(walk in)Aww how you doing sugar plum?.

London~I could be worst.

Rayan~You could be but you're not.You feeling any better?.

London~A little but not all that much.How did you guys know I was here?.

Riley~The polices and doctor called me then I called him.I didn't really know if calling your parents was an good idea so I didn't.

London~Ohh

KNOCK AT THE DOOR

Doctor~London,How you doing sweetheart?.

London~Like I told him, I could be worst.

Doctor~You got that right sweety you almost had a near death experience.

Rayan~Danm it was that bad?.

Doctor~surely was but we had the best doctors by your side to make sure that didn't happen.

London~Well thank you all a lot.

Doctor~No problem,So I have good news and bad news.Do you want your guests to leave or would you be more comfortable with them staying?.

London~They can stay.

Doctor~Ok, Do you want the bad news or the good news first?.

London~The bad news.

Doctor~Ok, Well the bad news is that you lost your baby due to your injures and the amount of blood lost.There was nothing we could've done to save the life of your baby.It was either you go or your baby go.