Gaster! Sans X Reader

•~~Cosplay~~•
If I knew Sans liked cosplay then I would have done it a long time ago. I'll just dress as a cute maid or a cute kitten.... Either way I'm dressing up as something! My phone buzzed when I received a message from the devil himself.
Sans: where are you? When I woke up you weren't there.
(Y/n): I'm by Alphys. I'll be home soon.
Sans: oh, hurry up. I miss you.
(Y/n): aw! You're getting soft with me again!
Sans: whatever. Just hurry up.
(Y/n): Yes sir!
I turned my phone off and watched Alphys rummaged through her cosplay clothes. Sans is such a kid that tries to act tough. It's really adorable. Like a deadly teddy bear! Alphys came running up to me and gave me a small dress with cat ears and a tail.
"You would look perfect in this! Try it on!" Alphys said totally abandoning her nervous nature.
I laughed at her anxiousness. She was more excited than I am. I walked into a different room and slipped on the dress. It stops right above my knees. I feel like I'm exposed, I'm used to wearing things that covers my legs. I put on the ears and they began to move.
"What the hell?!" I shouted.
"The ears and tail are wired to act to your reactions. It's normal! I made it." Alphys explained from the other side of the door, knowing what I was thinking.
I laughed and placed on the tail and it began to move in different directions. I walked out the room and Alphys gushed.
"You're so cute! I can't even omg!" Alphys giggled.
Mettaton came up and rubbed my ears. I flinched away and shook my head. Mettaton laughed.
"You act as if they're real." He snickered.
"I don't want you to ruin it M." I replied, pouting slightly.
"That's cute. Do that for Sans and he'll crumble like a cookie in warm milk." Mettaton smiled mischievously.
"Kay!" I giggled.
-------------------------
After Alphys collected some photos on her phone to gush over later I went home. Sans was on the couch and gave a small hey hearing my entrance. I slipped of my shoes and crept over to him.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and let out a small meow. Sans jumped and looked at me. I traveled around the couch and Sans' nose began to bleed.
"D-doll...if I knew that you were going over to Alphys' for that I would have helped you find something." He said watching my every move.
I sat on his lap and mewed.
"If I did then u wouldn't have been able to surprise you with this!" I pouted.
Just as Mettaton said, Sans seemed like he couldn't hold it anymore. He cupped my checks and brought his face closer to mine. He paused right as my lips grazed against his teeth.
"Your adorable. I really wanna make sure that your only mine." Sans smirked.
I slammed my lips against his teeth and he let out a noise of surprise. He melted into the kiss and pressed his hands against my hips. I pulled away for the desperate need of air. Sans snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.
"Don't tempt me." I huffed.
"I'll try not to doll." He grinned.
---------------------
Wow first update in forever! I'm really failing with this. I've really just haven't found interest in writing much and I'm actually getting sick. Great, how fun, woohoo.