Underlust! Sans Part 2

Well.. 15k views. Why is dis happening? This is just amazeballs. Thank you all! 💜 Yes I changed my name to yumaio. I'll be honest I don't know why I did but I hated my previous name with a passion.
---------------------------------------
"Well, do you wanna go on a date?" Sans asked.
"Wha- wait. Wait. Why would we even go on a date?" I asked.
Despite what I said I felt that fluttering in my chest. I was excited that he asked me out on a date. I just needed him to clarify to me why he wanted to go on a date.
"Well, I want to get to know you more." He shrugged.
"...fine. Only because you have such a good reason." I said rolling my eyes.
The grin that he did wasn't mischievous but of pure joy. To be honest it was a little cute.
"Great. We'll go to Grillby's then." He smiled.
My ears flattened at the name. Great, I should've guessed that was his usual hangout.. Just roll with it...
"S-sure." I smiled a little as my ears stood back up.
"Is that not okay? Your reaction seemed bad." Sans asked.
"No no, it's fine.. I've just never been in here before but I know it's a famous hangout." I answered, lying a little.
"(Y/n), do you not like to be around people?" He asked.
"No.." I answered truthfully.
"Well then we don't have to go to Grillby's. We can go to the waterfall instead if you want." He suggested as he leaned back on the couch.
I felt him observing me. It flustered me and made me self conscious.
"Well I like the waterfall, not a lot of monsters go there." I said, perking up my ears some.
"Good, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. C'mon, let's go for a walk." Sans smiled as he got up and held out his hand.
I looked at his hand before getting up on my own. I saw his smile falter a bit but paid no mind. I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a back pack from one of the cabinets.
"What are you doing?" He asked leaning against the counter.
"Getting water and food." I said, sugar coating some things.
I packed in two sandwiches and two waters as well as my pocket knife my dad gave me when I moved out here.
"A pocket knife doesn't look like food." Sans said a little offended.
"I can never be too safe." I hummed as I zipped the bag up and pulled it onto my back.
I grabbed Sans' hand and pulled him out of the house. I don't know if I looked away too fast but I thought I saw him blush. Once we were out the house I let go of his hand and I locked the door of my house.
"Ready to go now?" Sans asked.
"Yeah..we can go." I nodded using the word we very lightly.
I started walking away from the house and Sans fell into step with me. We walked in comfortable silence as the grass slowly turned blue after a while an the daisies turned into echo flowers. Sans started to walk ahead and seemed so turn multiple lefts and rights until he sat down down in a field of echo flowers. I walked towards him confused as to what he was doing. He patted the grass near him, signaling for me to sit down. Once I sat down and took off my bag, he tilted my chin upwards so I can see the ceiling. My eyes gleamed as I looked at the sparkling wall above me. I saw Sans grin out of the corner of my eye but I could care less.
"How did you know about this spot?" I whispered so that the echo flowers wouldn't bounce my words around.
The echo flowers caught them but it wasn't loud it was more like a whisper that you would hear in the night.
"Well, I come here often to relax. Barely any monsters know about this place." Sans said quietly as he liked up as well.
"Why did you show it to me then?" I asked looking at him.
"Because you look like you can relax and I guess you can say I trust you." Sans smiled.
"O-oh." I said blushing a bit.
"You're different from all the other monsters here. Why?" Sans asked as he laid out onto the grass.
"I don't know if I can answer why. Probably how I was raised." I shrugged confused as to why he would ask me that.
"Well, it must be the deer's pride that keeps you from being that way." He said.
"I guess.." I said looking out at the grass in thought.
I heard Sans get up but I was still lot in thought. He cupped his hands around my cheeks and turned my head towards him. I looked at him confused.
"Hey, I've been calling you." He snickered.
"O-oh! Sorry.." I blushed from embarrassment.
I faced him and cris crossed my legs. Sans then laid on his stomach and folded his arms on my legs. He held his head up with one of his hands.
"What are you doing?" I asked skeptical.
"Getting comfortable. Is that a crime?" Sans grinned.
"Almost." I smiled playfully.
He was shocked at my playful smile but smiled back in return.
"So you finally got comfortable huh?" He teased.
"I have no idea what you are talking about." I huffed as I looked away with a small smile.
"Uh huh, sure cupcake." He smiled.
"You know, I'm curious, why does everyone like Grillby's? What am I not getting?" I asked when I looked at him.
"Well Grillby's is a famous strip club in Snowdin. You don't get it because you don't crave sex like others do." Sans explained.
"Oh. I tried to guess many times of what Grillby's could be and eventually gave up after I guessed bar." I shrugged.
Sans chuckled and began to sit up. As he did he pulled he towards him and I ended up sitting on his lap.
"W-woah... What are you doing?!" I asked getting flustered.
"Getting closer to you. It's cold around her and I need your warmth.~" Sans purred softly.
My fur fluffed up from embarrassment and blushed at what he said.
"God.." I muttered under my breath, cursing myself for what I got into.
Sans moved my arms so it would wrap around him. He then hugged me closer and put his head on mine.
"You're warm my love bug." He hummed.
When he hummed I felt the vibration of his bones transfer to me and I instantly relaxed. He noticed my sudden change in actions.
"What's this? Did you finally warm up to me?~" He grinned.
"Don't rub it in. My mother used to hum to put me to sleep. The vibrations are calming." I mumbled as I closed my eyes and leaned against him a bit.
"Ah, I've been mother zoned." He pouted playfully.
"Not even close. You should take it as a compliment. That means I am, in fact, comfortable around you." I smiled with a small blush.
Sans' eyes shone in delight after hearing that information. He snuggled me closer and before I know it he was letting out soft snores. I thought he was gradually laying his weight down on me.. Oh well, he must've been tired. I pushed him so that he would land in the field with a small thud, but I forgot about his grip around me and I landed on top of him. How embarrassing.
"...goodnight, love bug."
--------------------------------------
So that will end this! I hope you enjoyed reading!