Chapter 4

The next morning, I started my mission to get Norma into my bed. When I woke up, I jumped on the bed and stomped out of the room, I had to make as much noise as I possibly could to make Norma come up here.

I waited for a few minutes, but no sign of her.

Time to take this to the next level.

I got into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and I got a horrific idea. I went to the dining room table, picked up a chair, and slammed it back down. These chairs that Carson bought for the apartment were pretty thick, and made loud thudding sounds every time they slammed to the ground. I kept picking them up and slamming them back down for about 15 minutes, and then the cell phone rang.

I walked toward the phone with a mischievous smirk spreading across my face. I picked up the phone and heard angry screaming that could have only been Norma.

" ЧТО ЗА БЛУТЬ ПРОДАЕТСЯ..." She was yelling in what I assume is her native language, I knew that she had to be furious, and that only made me smirk more.

She finally hung up and I went on to my next plan.

I looked franctically around the room to find figure out what to do next. Then I thought of something.

Television...

Speakers...

Noise...

I got to work.

I plugged my phone into my speakers and turned the volume all the way up. Then I turned the TV's volume all the way up. I knew that this would have to set her off. All of a sudden, my computer was going crazy! My inbox was full of messages from Norma telling me that she would call the cops if I didn't turn down the noise.

   I guess that wasn't enough to bring her up here, so I turned of the noise and thought really hard about how to get her up here.

   My stomach started rumbling and I headed to the kitchen. On the way there I slipped on a tea can; then it hit me.

   I pulled the trash can up tot the window and poured everything out so that it would all land on Normas' balcony.  After that, I closed the window sat on the couch, and waited.

~5 minutes later~

*BANG, BANG, BANG*

   I heard Norma banging on the door and I waited a couple of minutes just to make her more mad.

   Before I opened the door, I took my shirt off to further seduce Norma. I lowered my pants a little bit so that she would be able to see my underwear.

   Finally, I opened the door and in storms Norma. Her face was rage, and she was so furious that there were tears trickling down her face.

   "You... YOU!" She yelled "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! YOU KNOW THAT THE LEASE HAS VERY STRICT RULES AND YOU ARE BREAKING ALL OF THEM!"

   I sat down on the couch with my legs wide open while the wrinkly lady walked back and forth in the apartment screaming at me.

   "YOU REPEATEDLY DISOBEY ME AND DEFY MY RULES! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TELL YOU TO STOP..." I started to tune her out to think of ways to further seduce her.

   I started rubbing my crotch and bit my lip. I noticed her start glancing towards my crotch area, but I was too busy thinking of what would make her feel an undying lust for me.

   I decided that she would find it attractive if I fired back at her, so I did.

   "If I pay rent for this place don't you think that I should be able to live freely?" I could tell that she only got more mad when I talked back to her, so we fired back and forth for about an hour and a half, I was drawing her attention to my crotch every few minutes.

   When she finally left, I felt very accomplished, but I had a feeling that it was going to take more than that to get her more interested.

   It was getting late, and I hoped in the shower, put on a pair of underwear, and headed to bed.

   After I had been in deep sleep for a while,  I was awoken by wierd noises. I was tired and groggy, but I knew what those noises were... Somebody was trying to break in.

   My room had no windows, no closet, nowhere to hide. So I prayed that whoever is breaking in wouldn't come to my room.

   My door creakes open, and in the doorway was Norma in red and black lace lingerie.

   "What the hell!" I scream at her, surprised that I had seduced her so quickly.

   "Momma's home." She said, looking at me with an evil smirk on her face.

***I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG!!! I've been super busy with school lately so I havent had any time to update. But now that Summer vacation is soon, I can figure out a schedule to update the story. Again, super sorry that the update took so long.***