....

Intro: (its only a page)

*Audrey's P.O.V*

Ugh, why cant she just drive me to school?! especially when its ,raining?! I mumbled "Mom?, do you you have time to-" "NOPE. why do you keep asking me Audrey?! NO!", She whined. She's right I should just stop asking, but maybe one day she'll have find the heart to say yes, or at least fine, PSSSHHHTTT yeah right!!

"Ding Dong"
I heard the patronizing ring of the door. I quickly grab my book bag and my keys and head for the door turning off any light i pass. I get to the door and open it expecting my friends, Dana and Naomi, but it was my mom she must've forgot her id or something. i watch her scramble around for a minute then ask "whatcha lookin for?". "My id for work, have you seen it?", she sighed. "Did you look on th-" "Oh found it, love you honey make sure you lock the doors k?" she said as she rushed out the door.
"Yeah yeah" i say to myself while returning off the lights she just turned on and head back to the door, but this time i almost slipped on a .... a?.... a
Bill?

"Dear Mr. and or Mrs. White, you have failed to pay your rent again, and this time no exceptions will be allowed, you owe $2,140, that is June, July, and August's rent, and late fees. im sorry to inform you that you must leave they apartment before September 30th, or legal charges will be filed. if you should come up with $2,140 before september 30th then you may stay.

Sincerely, Mr. Ivan."

I put the note,bill thing back on the floor as if i never read it, and finally left for school, and of course locked the door. I caught up with Naomi and Dana, and we walked to school as usual, and tried not to think about the note.

At school....
I saw Daniel rushing to get in and out his locker to avoid his locker nieghbor Jamel, the slutty, sexy, and athletic guy that every girl had a crush on at least twice. "hey Audrey!", Daniel, and Jamel say syotanisouly. I smile faintly and wave without really moving my hand. Jamel looks at Daniel with a how the heLl you know her face., which was really akward to see... i get to my locker and its...... OPEN...... everything was in there of course, all thats in there is my textbooks. I stood there in a trace, trying to recall telling someone my combination... nothing.. no one came to mind... Dana and Naomi (coming from thier lockers) walked up to me. Naomi caught on quick and sayed "ask to go to the counselers, and watch the tape thing", but dana just asked a bunch of dumb questions until she was cuaght up too. i put my stuuf in my locker, adn we walked to our first period class.