chapter 1

Immediatly i put my stuff on the desk and begged mrs.

Rutledge to let me go to the counsler before the 15 minute mark. ( for those of you who dont know that means we (students) cant leave until 15 minutes has passed) She finally said yes i rushed out the door, before i could Mrs. Rutledge smirks, "forgetting something???", she slowly picked up my planner and grabbed a pen. Ugh. i huff back over to her grab my planner and walk back to the door. i hestitated and whined "Anything Else?!" she laughed "yeah actualty..... here give this to mrs. Robinson......please", i smile sarcasticly and grab the luch box she was pushing toward me..

Finally in the hall way

I waved through the small glass window on the door that i passed, and i saw my ex in the hall, jamel, yes we dated and to be honest it was the best 6 months of my life. he was different then, before the new tramp girl moved here last year, and stole him from me.... "hey Audreyyy", he says while closing up his locker. darn he saw me, i try my best to avoid him... "where u goin?" he asks while tagging along side me. UGH i wanted to say , 'its nun of your bisness anymore, if you wannna stalk someone stalk that skinny tramp that dumped you the day after you dumbed me..'

But i didnt. Of course. I faintly smiled and said " im meeting up with my friends, they have some kind of early birthday present for me" "oh cool", he says grabbing my binder "i never thought UD be the person to skip,". I laughed a lil and said " thats cuz you never knew-" he cuts me off, stops walking (as do i) stands in front of me looking me in my eyes and says " i do know you, better than you do, dont even.." I roll my eyes and " well u didnt know i would ever skip". We continue to walk and he says "i never thought you'd skip class because of me.. i knew it would happen eventually, but i know you dont trust me enough to-"

I get an attitude and stop walking, face him and (almost) yell

" HOW CAN YOU SAY I DONT TRUST U?? I snuck out of church for you, climbed on a roof, pied to my parents and slept over house , 8 TIMES!!!" I started tearing up, and my voice got shifty "YOU LOST my TRUST when you cheated." After that he didnt look up, walked me to the girls bathroom where i was meeting my friends, And left. I felt kind of bad...

In the bathroom...

Naomi immediatly asked me why i was crying... and repeated it until i answered to her satisfaction. which was when i said "i was talking to Jame-" she cuts me off and storms toward the hall saying." OH THATS ALL I HAD TO HEAR!!"