Chapter 2

Dana and i struggle trying to hold Naomi back, but we couldnt hold on without being loud enough to alert a teacher...

Naomi was looking hard for Jamel, she gets pretty protective when it comes to dana and i, she is the oldest, and hates seeing us cry, but sometimes it can be annoying.

Dana an i find Jamel before she does and i tell him " Naomi's at it again.. sorry" he looks at dana then at me and he says " its cool she not goin do nun, she just gonna yell at me.." dana laughs and says " haha..ok well dont say we didnt tell you..".

He walks off sort of cocky, but still looking around for her.

All we heard after was some running and Naomi yelling "YOU LUCKY I CANT GO IN THERE B***" an Jamel "yeah you can. This bathroom is for anyone with a dick! an YOU SIR QUALIFY!"

We start laughing then we saw Naomi turn the corner and we stopped breathing... she stares at us trying not to laugh at us laughing at her, then dana just burst out of no where laughing, then we all do... We laugh our way to back to the bathroom,and they got all quite and Naomi started shuffling through her backpack while Dana starred at me with a huge smile, and telling Naomi to hurry up every now an then.

Naomi - "close yours eyes!" i laugh and do as i was told. I could feel dana breathing on me checking to see if my eyes were closed which only made me laugh again. One of them put something swishy in my hand- then she snatched it out before i could see it...

Mrs. Rultredge walks into the bathroom and starts yelling "AUDREY!?! what are you suppose to be doing??!" uhmm hat was i suppose to - "OHHHH yeah!!" i say just to shut her up, Dana and Naomi start scooting out of the bathroom, and Dana says "welpp since you guys have it all figured out were jus gonna.." Mrs.Rutledge just said "MMMHHHMM" while paying them no mind, as i was still trying to remember what i was suppose to be doing.. doesnt matter i guess, i walked back to class with mrs. Rutledge following, but she stopped a few times to talk to some teachers. Once i made it back to class i noticed my hands were empty....

CRAPP!!! Jamel still has my binder !