Part one (janes perspective)

I might be 19 but that doesn't mean you can't have a journal right? But I keep it for so many reasons... Reasons that many don't need or want to know about.
I have a boyfriend Chad he loves me... I hope... But we have a relation ship that's long distance but we're trying not to tear apart. He's moving out here to Downtown Batavia. Every time my mom reminds me I get even more excited. I feel like all the emojis like this:🤗❤️👌👌💋😍😂💁🏼💁🏻✌🏻️☺️😏💝💘💕💖❣💗💑💏🙋🏼...

Chad and I txt all the time. Here's my favorite thing that he says to me :😘😍👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 This family will be us👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦... My whole family is coming over and we will be doing a lot of things together before Christmas and Chad is coming with his family.

Weeks later......
Chad and his family are coming on a plane together to the family Christmas party. Me and my mom and dad have been hanging out with each other for about 3 hours so Chad and his parents should be here soon....

They just got off the plane and we are going to pick them up from the air port. He looks better than ever, even better than his Instagram picture😂... We hung out for a while and it was a little awkward but it was amazing to see him again.

Yay it's 2 days till Christmas me and chads mom and mine are going shopping while the boys go and do ice fishing or something like that... We got sooo many things from the store it isn't even funny but it will be a big Christmas 😂😂. We where making dinner and I had heard and scream, a low but alarmed one. I ran outside and there it lay... A car flipped in the drive way chads dad under it. Chads mom runs out and let out a loud screech that sounded like a car break. We all winced at the sound of it.

That night was silence pure silence. No one wanted to talk about what they saw or how to handle it. All chads mom did was sit and cry I couldn't watch so I started back at making supper. She started balling all of the sudden and I jumped at any sound that I heard or made. Everyone was quiet... Even at supper the only people that talked was me and my mother and we only said "great job on supper honey" and I said "thank you mother"...