chapter 3

Hey! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I completely forget and yeah sorrry! Its not like anyone probs reads this anyway hhahaha but yano, anyway emm see if u are reading this can u comment or vote or something if u have an account so I actually know if someone is reading this??ty ahah and btw this isn't in bold bc I'm on my phone and idk how to do italics or anything haha okay byeee :-)))

Harry Styles just RTd me.

Oh my god AHHH, my twitter was going mad with RTs, favourites and mentions. I replied to a few mentions from people saying congrats,etc. and followed about 50 people since I gained more than 1000 new followers because of Harry. I had changed my name to "THANKU HAZ" and had tweeted him saying thankyou like a billion times.

Because of all the stuff happening on twitter I completely forgot about what my mum had told me, and that's when it hit me, I started crying and it turned into sobbing into my pillow to make the sound be less loud so that my mum wouldn't hear me. I was going to have to leave my bestfriend! I don't know what I'd do without Aoife! I sat and cried for a while longer and finally when I quietened down I went back on twitter.

Ohhh a dm! I opened the message expecting it to be from someone saying congrats or something, but it wasn't. It was from someone called James, hmmm I don't know any James'. The message just said "hey :) x" so I quickly replied saying hey back, honestly I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone but maybe if he was nice he could cheer me up. After talking to the James guy for a while I realised he was from Australia, was 17 and loved music. I started to tell him stuff about me and before I knew it I was telling him everything about me, including how I was moving to England. I'd be talking to him for hours and before I knew it, it was 1 am. I said bye to him, shut down my laptop, brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning I lay in bed for another 10 minutes before finally deciding to get up, I checked the time and it was twenty to 11, wow that's pretty early for a Saturday. I rolled out of bed hitting my head off the side of the beside table and then landing with a bang on the ground, hurting my elbow in the process, okay so that wasn't one of my best ideas. I got up and looked in the mirror, bad idea. I looked like a panda, my eyes were completely black because of eyeliner and mascara what had smudged from me crying and not washing it off, my foundation was patchy and I had lipstick on my chin. Not one of my best mornings.

I grabbed a makeup wipe and took off all my makeup, after doing this I went into the bathroom for a shower. I plugged my ipod into my speakers and put my phone on shuffle then took my clothes of and hopped into the shower. Finally getting the water temperature just right I washed my hair and body. Finally I got out while singing along to Diana, I loveee that song. I put my hair up in a towel and dried of my body and then put on my dressing gown. After this I headed back into my room bringing the ipod and speakers with me.

I closed of my curtains and got changed into black plain leggings, plain light pink loose crop top, a denim jacket. I put on white ankle socks and slipped on vans what were the same colour as my top. I quickly moisturised my face and applied foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. I straightened my hair and finally I was ready.

Ok I'm rly sorry that was so shit I'll make it better last time and I was going to post it but I was writing it on notes on my phone bc its easier so I was gonna copy and paste it then I deleted it instead :-(( so its probs shorter bleh. Anyway bye bye I'll hopefully update tomorrow xxx

Comment and vote :-))