The Sisterhood of A Thousand Moons.

As Ben followed Katara out of the rust bucket, he could already see Toff, creating a massive set of rock formations to block the RV out of sight.

His jaw dropped slightly. "Wh-what!? How is she-?"

"Get down!!" Katara pushed Ben's head down to the ground.. Ben looked up, and saw many of the villagers getting down on their knees, bowing as well.

"What's this all about?" Ben muttered. "We mourning the death of Morgan Freeman? Cause that definitely would be sad.."

"Morgan who?" said Sokka.

"I don't know." said Ben. "Can't remember.."

"Shhhh!!" Katara shushed Ben. "Keep still.. if they think you're not one of the tribe.. it'll be bad.. real bad.."

As Katara said that.. a fog rolled into the village... and nearby, on the coast, where the ocean lay endless and blue, a foggy shape began to emerge..

A dark rumble could be heard.. like that of an engine.. and a ship appeared.

it was curved, and wooden.. it's prow was shaped like a dragon's head.. with a traditional Chinese style red curved roof over it's cabin.. two carved golden clawed hands were attached to either end of the ship.. holding jade lanterns.. in which glowed and flickered blue flames..

Ben began to feel his heart beat a little faster. For some reason.. that boat.. it filled him with incredible dread..

Without realizing it, Ben reached a hand over to his left wrist, and clutched the odd watch.

The ship stopped at the icy shore.. more fog rolling in from it's surroundings.. as a ramp came down from the deck..

Men, in silver Chinese armor, wearing demon shaped masks with horns marched down from the ship, carrying spears with blades and handles made of jade.

The soldiers marched onto the ice, and then stood at attention, creating a path through their ranks.. as something glided out from within the ship.

It was a tall woman, wearing a robe decorated in flames.. she wore a kabuki mask (China has em too, look at the Blue Spirit.)

The mask itself had a flame design on it's white forehead. And it had a smiling plain face, with no nose. Two slanted eyeholes, and one smiling mouth hole.. beneath which nothing but darkness could be seen. 

The woman's long sleeves hid her hands.. and her black hair was adorned and done in the style of a noble.

She glided among her soldiers, and as she drew closer, Ben had the distinct feeling that whoever this person was.. she wasn't human.

One of the soldiers stood forward, and a metallic voice spoke from beneath his helmet. "Make way for Hei Huo, Princess of the Black Flame Moon."

"Who is she?" Ben whispered.

"Nobody's sure.. but she and her kind claim to be from the spirit world.." said Toff.

"Spirit whatsit?"

"Wow.. this guy really has lost his memory." said Sokka.

"Shhhhh!" Katara shushed again. "Keep quiet.."

Hei Huo glided past.. looking down at the people of the Water Tribe with a dark stare..

"Why... why is she here?" Ben whispered to Katara.

Katara looked at Ben, and she bit her lip.  "She's here to take somebody from the tribe.."

"Why?" Ben asked.