Fire against Fire.

Fog rolled into the village once more... as the Sister's ship docked at the ice...

The silver soldiers marched down to the village's entrance, all of them  holding their jade spears at ready as Hei Huo followed them.

"Mistress." said one of the silver soldiers, who was taller and stronger looking than the others, a commander. "Why did we return so soon? There is no way that boy could kill that creature.."

'You did not see what I saw.." hissed Hei Huo. "He is not who he appears to be.. I sensed something... that device.. it is ancient technology.. so ancient, that all living memory of it has seized..  he could be an extraordinary asset.. if we use him correctly.. and that girl.. is the key to making him do what we want.. come.. I think you will find that he might surprise you.."

"I don't think so.." said the Silver Commander. "Look.. up there!"

A large bat shape was hurling towards the silver army.

"SISTERS OF A THOUSAND MOONS!!!" Serax screeched out. "You've encroached on my territory for the LAST time!!!"

"The creature!!?" Hei Huo growled. "KILL IT!!!"

The silver soldiers all roared and aimed their spears at Serax, firing powerful green flames at the bat creature.

The Desmodumancer screeched and flew down through the village, causing many Water Tribe members to yell and run out of the way, as the alien landed lightly.

Serax flapped his giant wings, causing a giant gust of wind to explode from his wings, sending clouds of snow to billow through the fog.. obscuring the soldier's visibility.

As the Soldiers all backed up, trying to search for some sign of Serax. As they did, Serax's swift shadow flitted through the snowy cloud, grabbing soldiers away one by one.. like a terrible terror of the night.

Slowly, the army began to diminish, as the swift and silent predator continued to pick them off..

"ENOUGH!!!" Hei Huo roared, her voice sounding like harsh flames.. and a blast of pure burning heat exploded from her.. melting the snow.. and sending the cloud blasting away..

"How foolish.."  Hei Huo hissed, as Serax appeared, crouched on all fours before her.. "We warned you.. alien.. that should you continue to interfere with us.. you would regret it... and look where we are now.."

"Save me your arrogance monster." said Serax. "You claim to be one of the spirits.. but I know what you truly are.. I know your true nature.. the real reason you oppress the humans.. you and the rest of your Sisters will not hide from the wrath that is coming..."

"Wrath?" said Hei Huo. "I see nothing.. but a foolish little bat.. about to be sent to his grave.. heheheheh... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Hei Huo's head and neck began to pop and crack.. as her head turned 360 degrees like some twisted zombie.. her very body  began to dislocate and crack and pop as well.

"A little angry I see." said Serax.

"Angry.. a little.. heheheheh.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!" Hei Huo's mask began to turn molten as flames gushed out of her eyes and mouth.  "Foolish little.. rodent.. I will roast you.. and serve you to my soldiers as a nice little meal!!!"

Hei Huo grew incredibly tall, her very shadow churning with all the malleability and terror of a terrible demon..

She let out a low breath, and a massive explosion of pure black flames gushed out of her mouth like a waterfall, her mask cracking slightly as she attacked.

"Don't.. make me laugh!!" Serax spread out his wings, and the wing flaps suddenly puffed out into spine-like scales.  The scales rattled and a tremendous sonic blast exploded from the wings as the scales vibrated, creating incredibly powerful sound waves.