Chapter 3

Hunter-
I feel like I'm in love. I feel happy. I'm not sure why I'm so hyped. I'm holding her hand and I've kissed her. And it already feels like we're meant to be. She keeps smiling and her hands are so small and petite. But their so adorable. My hands are 2x the size of hers and it's just the cutest thing ever. I'm gonna ask my mom if she can stay all night then I'll ask her out.

Mia - I'm sitting her holding Hunter hand I couldn't be any happier. His hands are so big compared to mine which I find cute and funny at the same time. His hands are sweaty but i don't mind. I just sit there and eat my dinner with 1 hand lol.

Jasmin- Ok so this dinner has been great . Did u guys enjoy it? She asks. " yes it was really filling and delicious!" Christina says and Hunter , Brandon, and Ashton agree. "Glad you like it"

Hunter-
I'm gonna ask my mom now. "Hey mom can Mia say all night?" "Sure honey as long as jasmin is ok with it!" Mrs. Rowland says. "I'm fine with it!" Jasmin says.  YAS she's gonna be mine I can already feel it.

Mia- I'm gonna stay omg!! What if he asks me out..? What am I gonna say . I'm so confused on what to do but I'm go with it. I go upstairs and pick out some pj's and blanket. I head out the door and walk with the Rowlands to their house.

My part~~
I'm gonna eat real quick then we will get into some more intense stuff so if your Inmature then leave now lol.