Chapter 6

Listen to the music while reading this please haha 🖌💗
——————————————————
M- I was wearing a pair of hunters sweats ( which we really big) and a huge white t. It was comfy though. Hunter was broadcasting so I just set on his bed on my phone and minded my own business. Then he called me over to his broadcast so I nodded my head and came on the screen.🤗

Hunter- I invited her onto my broadcast bc some people were asking who she was . I said " this is my wonderful friend, Mia. she's staying the night and were now neighbors. ". " hey guys !" She says into the camera. She's so bubbly and bright. I can't help but smile and laugh at how cute her laugh is😇 then  some named Macy asked if we were dating.

Mia- somebody asked if we were dating. I jumped up and said, "I'm not sure yet Hunter hadn't had the guts to ask me" I says tying not to laugh. " well I haven't had the chance " he says really innocently. " well wet Here. Why not here?" I ask him. " well Mia since your so anxious... Will you make me the happiest boy in the world and be my girlfriend?" He ask me in a sweet but sarcastic voice. " well of course mr. Rowland" I saw laughing.

Hunter- when she said yes my heart beat skipped. I felt like the whole world made since and all fell in one place. Like a puzzle. "I gtg I'm gonna eat then brush my teeth it was nice talking to you guys" she says. " wait come here" I say. "Yeah?" She asked. And I laid one big passionate kiss on her. It was a 15 sec kiss and she was a amazing kisser. The comments started blowing up with (Goals, aw, cute, SHIP,) and it was adorable. She then left the room and I continued my broadcast.

Mia- "bye love u guys" I say as I exit the room. As I walk to the kitchen to get a snack I realized we are officially dating . This isn't a dream. It's real life. And I'm Dating Hunter Rowland. Idk how long this is going to last though. I have college in a week. I'm gonna miss Hunter so much.

My part~~
Clift hanger I guess lol. We're already at 20 views lol😂🤘🏻 idk if I'm gonna update anymore tonight..