Chapter 5

Mia-
I wake up at 9:30am and decided to surprise them with breakfast. I make bagels, and eggs. I then set the table and wait for them to wake up. They wake at 10:12. So it was pretty early for them. They all come to the dinner table and all replied "thanks Mia!" I felt so loved and idk why I'm already in love with the Rowlands.

Hunter-
I woke up to Mia's amazing breakfast. It looked amazing. When we're married hopefully she will do this for me lol. She's so sweet to think about everybody else besides herself. That's one of the reasons I like her is bc she's caring and kinda and welcome to everybody she meets. "Good morning beautiful" I say. "Good morning baby do u like breakfast?" She ask. "Yes it's amazing thanks bby ily thanks for this it means a lot" I say. " oh it was no big deal" she replies to me laughing.

Mia-
I'm glad they liked the breakfast. I've always loved to cook food so it wasn't that big of a deal. I do it all the time for my mom. I then go upstairs and tell Hunter I'm taking a shower and he says it's fine. I don't have any clothes. I'll ask to borrow his when I'm done I guess. I get in the shower and I hear the door open. I look at its Hunter.

Hunter-
I wanted to surprise her in the shower for the amazing breakfast she made us. So I get undressed at hop in. She's washing her hair and I help. I can't help it I grab her ass and squeeze it hard " what was that for" she asked so innocently. " for the amazing breakfast you cooked me this morning" I reply In a Naughty voice. We then have a full out make out session in the shower.

Mia- were making out and I couldn't feel more relaxed. He then slowly cups my boobs and I feel
uncomfortable.
Listen to this video while reading >>>>

But I'm 17. I can do this. I'm not gonna be a virgin. It's gonna end right her right now. I then start to grab his dick. It's hard and it feels nice.( little kids leave now ;) ). I then start to suck slowly and being to speed up. He says " I'm gonna cum." I just keep sucking till white liquid feels my mouth. Cum. " omg Hunter" I say. He then enters me and thrust slowly. And it stings at first but then enjoy it after a while. He then goes out and says" u were amazing" " I'm gonna let u shower now beautiful" he says then leaves the shower" I then get out and get dressed and go to bed.

My part ~~
Ok this is pretty sexual. So if your young don't read lol idk if there will be any more dirty parts or not I haven't decided TBH.