Chapter Six

Kevin's P.O.V.

The world I knew slowly collapes in upon it's self as everything seemed to stop in its tracks.  I looked at her for minutes, as if there was no consept of time.  

"Why did you leave me Mason?" Jenifer asked me, seeming to get angrier while simotaniusly getting sadder as the time passed.  Then my mind raced in circles trying to figure out what this was or why this was happening.  I looked for awnsers, and could only find one, she was part of my race.  The very race that was split up once we hit Earth some 15 years ago.  I thought nothing like this would happen, but here she is standing right in front of me, in this glorious holographic-like image.  

"I, umm...  You see its a long story..." I tell her, she looked at me with this death glare in hopes of a legit answer.  So I begin to tell her that the whole story of what happened, which she already knew from the scar on her leg.  Once she heard that, she seemed to break down and cry all over the place, I try to comfort her the best I could at that time, but she was only a spectral figment of some form.  The question soon comes into my mind.  

"How did you find me, and why didn't you come with us when we ran, I sent you a message after all."  As soon as i said this, she lit up like a match dropped on a patch of gasoline.  I backed the hell up, in case ot was actually real fire.  

"Why didn't I follow?  WHY DIDN'T I FOLLOW?  I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE FIVE DAYS AND THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME, NOTHING LIKE 'GREAT TO SEE YOU AFTER ALL THIS TIME' OR 'I MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!'  She was pissed off, like you could not believe.  What was worse, Jason walked in the room as soon as she lit up in anger.  She looked over and saw him and was like, "oh shit, did I just explode in a fire ball in front of an Earthling?"  

I look over my shoulder and see him there with this expresion of 'oh shit, we've been found out.'  He had the expresion of, 'What in the hell did i just walk in on.'  I turn to him, and look back at Jenifer.  

"Welp, time to move again." I say with a look of disappointment.  

Jason looks at me and Jenifer and spits in his hands, rubs them together, points them in the air, and says, "Boi, you have some splanin to do."