I am going to hell XD

Mr.Melendez x Mark ((SMUT))

Mr.Melendez was making Mark stay late one day after school to finish his work for the last 9 weeks. Mark was way behind in all of his work, that not being surprising to Mr. Melendez. Lately though he was keeping Mark after school for different reasons; today it was no longer about work but rather to fulfill his own personal issues. The muscular history teacher waited till the building was empty aside of course from the janitors who always stayed late. Once Mark was finished and ready to go, turning in his work to Mr.Melendez. He quickly gripped the small petite boy's arm and pulled him close. "Ah ah ah Mark you have one last thing that you need to do" He spoke with a hint of lust in his voice. Mark furrowed his brow in slight confusion, he didn't know what else he had to turn in when he knew that for once he did everything. Mr.Melendez's sudden actions started Mark as he felt himself being pinned over the desk. The small boy whined a bit then looked over at his demanding social studies teacher. A dark blush crept onto his cheeks as his teacher started to roughly grind on him. A groan slipped from both of their mouths as Mr.Melendez kept at it. Mark, still in complete shock didn't know what to do, so he waited for instruction from his passionate teacher. Mr.Melendez kept grinding on his student roughly, moans and groans escaping from his mouth. He leaned over Mark's shoulder and whispered lustfully into his ear, "How about the sounds of your screaming moans determines your 9 weeks test grade?" he smirked. Mark simply nodded. Mr. Melendez pulled down Mark's pants and boxers as well as his own. When Mark gave Mr.Melendez the okay, he didn't hold back one bit. He thrusted into his student roughly which caused Mark to gasp in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Mark moaned out Mr. Melendez's name in complete ecstasy and pleasure as Mr. Melendez thrusted in and out of him with his thick cock. Mr. Melendez went over to Mark's neck, leaving hickeys and gentle bite marks which only turned Mark on more. Mr. Melendez moaned, "M-Mark I'm getting cl-close, be ready~" he warned, but at this point Mark was more than ready. In fact he was close to cumming himself. In a matter of seconds of deep thrusting, hitting Mark's sweet spot constantly, Mr.Melendez's warm cum filled Mark. He pulled out of Mark and whispered in his ear "You passed but if you want to try to get a better grade you can~". Mark nodded and got himself dressed, his ride home would be outside any minute. Mark winked at his teacher as he left. This was the start of a sex, love hate relationship.