Jonathan x Mark

It was 6th period, lunch time, in the Robotics class, they were the first ones there as usual since they had nothing better to do with their time. Jonathan looked around the empty room and asked to Mark "Mark what the hell are we going to do here." Mark looked at Jonathan lustfully and bit his lip; he wasn't sure if Jonathan would be up for the dirty ideas he had in mind. "W-Well their are ideas that I have in mind but you might not be up for it..." Mark mumbled under his breathe. "What dude just tell me!" Jonathan demanded to be told. Mark leaned up against his best friend and smirked widely. "Well we can have some real fun, I mean just look at all these things around." He pointed to the many things around such as the mouse to the computer, plastic building cubes and rulers; oh how much Mark loved rulers. Jonathan gulped nervously and looked at the items around, it did turn him on of the things that they can do with those items. Jonathan nodded and smirked back, he knew that some way some how this would be a competition. Jonathan of course wanting to overpower Mark, groped him. Mark blushed brightly as he felt Jonathan's hands grip his ass. Mark knew he would be submissive to Jonathan in an instant. Jonathan forced Mark down on his hands and knees which then he pulled out his somewhat hard member. "I'm not that hard yet, help me out here" He blushed slightly and bit his lip. Mark understood and carefully started to suck Jonathan to make him hard. In a matter of minutes, Jonathan was hard and ready to go, same for Mark. Mark went to the door and locked it, making sure that no one could come in. They both got themselves completely undressed. Mark climbed onto one of the long tables as Jonathan grabbed the items that Mark had pointed out in the first place which was the ruler, computer mouse, and two of the small cubes. First, Jonathan wrapped the mouse wire around Marks now hard dick. Then he readied the ruler over Mark's entrance, finally he placed the cubes on Marks nipples. Jonathan started with the cubes, gently rubbing them against Marks nipples which earned Jonathan a small moan. Jonathan kept that up for a reasonable amount of time till he just tossed them aside no longer amused. Jonathan gave Mark the other end of the mouse, demanding him to pull on it. Mark did as he was told which gave him chills and made him quiver as Jonathan stuck the ruler into Mark roughly. Mark moaned out in complete pleasure as he was feeling so hot. Jonathan covered his mouth and leaned over him, whispering "We cant be too loud now can we?~" Mark looked over at Jonathan and understood the fact that he couldn't be too loud or they would get caught. Jonathan kept doing what he was doing but each time more rough. Each time Mark was getting closer to cumming which eventually he did. Jonathan pulled the ruler out and unwrapped Marks cock. Jonathan simply just rubbed himself out until he came, making Mark "clean up the mess."