Open House, Open Arms, Open Bed (Slight Angst/Comfort/Smut) (1)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: The parents dislike the heroine; eventually kicking her out. Sad and alone, she turns to her best friend (who is kind of like a sibling to her) for help and comfort.

-

You quickly hurried out of your house, two medium sized duffle bags in your hands as you ran into the pouring rain, tears streaming down your face. Of course, it just had to be raining right now, right? It needed to be this sort of cliché moment just because your life sucked that much.

Your parents, whom you shared a mutual loathing with, just kicked you out of your house. You had gotten into a fight over nothing, as always. You could probably breathe wrong and they would yell at you for it.

You think they were angry at you because you had missed a spot in cleaning the bathroom, and then began to add in every bad thing you've ever done in your life just to make things worse, which it definitely did. You instantly got frustrated, wondering why they were bringing up all of those past problems instead of just focusing on the main one. You had apologised numerous times, but they didn't seem to accept it. They screamed in your face and your mom went as far as to hit you a few times. It was stuff you were used to, and you always thought they would kick you out, but you never actually saw it happening.

Now you jogged through the rain, your feet taking you to the only place you could ever call home.

You wiped at your eyes, both wet from the raindrops and your tears. You raised a shaky hand to knock at the door, biting your bottom lip. It was around midnight or later, you thought, so why would he be up? Regardless, you crossed your fingers.

For something that seemed to never be coming. You swear you stood there for a good three minutes with no one answering the door, so you sighed, knowing that he was probably asleep. So you turned on your heel, ready to walk down the front porch steps when you heard the door slowly creak open.

You turned your head to see your best friend, Taehyung, lazily rubbing at his eye in the doorway. However, when he laid his eyes on your face and took in the duffle bags, his eyes went wide, and all sleepiness seemed to fade from him.

He motioned you inside, and you hesitantly went in, feeling bad about how you were soaking wet and coming into his house. You voiced this to him, and he said it wasn't that big of deal, that you were like family to not only him, but the rest of his family, so they would understand.

He immediately brought you up to the bathroom, telling you to stay there while he would go and get some of his clothes for you to wear. You told him that you had clothes in your bags, but he said that, by the looks of it, they're probably wet, and besides, we're like family.

You couldn't deny that you and Tae definitely had a familial bond, but you didn't necessarily always see him like that. You did have a crush on him, one that you've held for a few years now, but he was always calling you dongsaeng and seeming to mean it literally. You didn't really think you had a chance with him if that's how he saw you.

The brunet came back with his clothes in hand; a plain grey t-shirt, black gym shorts and black boxers. You eyed him for a moment, but he just gave you a look that said just take them, please. You couldn't deny him, so you took them, and he took your bags, leaving you to close the door after him so you could change.