Open House, Open Arms, Open Bed (Slight Angst/Comfort/Smut) (3)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: The parents dislike the heroine; eventually kicking her out. Sad and alone, she turns to her best friend (who is kind of like a sibling to her) for help and comfort.

-

After showering, you had put on another pair of Tae's clothes. It was an exact replica of what he gave you when you arrived last night; a plain grey t-shirt, black gym shorts and black boxers. You figured you should be surprised, but he had a lot of lounging clothes, so it was only normal that he had duplicates of something. And also because this wasn't the first (technically the second, now) time that you've needed to wear his clothes. But you weren't complaining; they smelled nice and they were his, so you were happy.

When that was done, you were hungry, and you told him this. He decided that the two of you should make breakfast together, which you figured you couldn't be opposed to. You knew how to cook, and you liked doing it, too.

The two of you make pancakes, eggs, toast, and bacon, a simple and straightforward breakfast. You were slightly surprised but very impressed that Taehyung could cook, to be honest. But, you figured that since he wanted to be a great father, he wanted to learn this skill in case the time called for it. You thought he would be a fantastic dad, and that his cooking was great.

You had voiced this to him. His response was to pull you into a hug, which seemed to go on for a long time but you enjoyed it, and thanked you. It was simple, compared to how extra he usually was about everything, so you think he was really happy to hear that.

After breakfast the two of you spent time sorting through your clothes and miscellaneous items. Lucky for you, the Kim family happened to have a spare room for you to stay in. It was down the hall, away from Taehyung, but that was okay. If you were going to be living here you would be seeing him every day. But, would you really be living here?

The room was medium-sized and had a pretty set up. When you opened the door, there were two windows which were on the other side of the room. There were two window seats underneath it and two bookshelves stacked bottom to top with books. You figured that since this room was a spare, they were going to use it as an extra space. The bed (which was a dark brown) was in the middle of the room, adjacent to the door, with the dresser across from it. On the same wall as the door was a closet, which was decently sized and had two shelves for you to put shoes or extra items on. It had a closet rod that was closer to the top shelf for you to hang up any dresses or jackets you owned.

The walls were painted a deep and dark scarlet, which complimented the design on the comforter. The drapes were a plain gold, making you feel somewhat like royalty because of the color combination.

There was also a desk between the bedroom door and closet door, a chair with a detachable and reattachable cushion on it.

You smiled upon looking at the room, Taehyung hugging you from behind with his arms wrapped around your waist and his head on top of yours.

When that was said and done, lunchtime had come around. You told him that you were craving something greasy, and Tae didn't argue.

You had changed into your now dried clothes, deciding to go with dark blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. You threw on a black sweat jacket over that with white converse highs.