Open House, Open Arms, Open Bed (Slight Angst/Comfort/Smut) (2)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: The parents dislike the heroine; eventually kicking her out. Sad and alone, she turns to her best friend (who is kind of like a sibling to her) for help and comfort.

-

When you woke up, there was a lack of warmth that had been previously against your backside. You slowly turned over, not finding Taehyung, the source of the warmth, to be there. However, you did find how beautifully his room looked at–you glanced at the clock–6:05 in the morning.

The sunlight spilled gorgeous and various shades of white, yellow, and orange rays over the cerulean blue walls that painted your friend's walls. The light was coming through two half-draped windows he had on a wall adjacent to the wall the bed was on. It was a nice thing to wake up to, but you thought it'd be better if the brunet was standing in your view as well.

You loudly groaned, moving a hand from under the blanket to rub down your face in annoyance at your thought. Really? How could you think like that now? He only saw you as a friend, or worse, a sibling, so it would be best if you just got rid of your petty crush on him. If only doing it was as easy as thinking it.

You removed the blanket off of you and sluggishly sat up, yawning and stretching. You closed as your eyes as you did so, the yawn causing you to go almost deaf for the moment. You considered it as being deaf because you didn't hear the footsteps approach you before you felt a hand at either of your sides, which instantly began tickling you.

You squeaked, instantly opening your eyes and slapping at your assaulter. Of course, Taehyung was the one doing the action, because who else could it be, right? You wondered why he always had to do this torturous thing. Still, even though you weren't fond of the tickling, you enjoyed the feeling of his hands on you.

Dammit. It was too early for inappropriate thoughts, but that didn't seem to matter to your brain as it continued to circulate dirty situations in your head. And it really didn't help that he was now climbing on top of you to prevent you from escaping.

You had shut your eyes again when he began tickling you as you laughed breathlessly, squirming as you tried to push him off you. You could feel drops of water hitting your face, indicating that he had most likely just come out of the shower. You really hated to admit it, but all that was filling your mind were images of him naked, and you weren't sure if you should feel disgusted with yourself or continue to let these thoughts fester.

You decided it was probably best to scold yourself and get him off you as quickly as possible so that this thoughts could stop, at least for the moment.

So you kept pushing at him and wiggling about in an attempt to just get him off you. He always liked to keep these going on for a while since he most likely enjoyed seeing you happy. But even if you were laughing, deep down, as of right now, you were suffering. You needed him to get off.

Thankfully, your calls were answered, because it only took about another minute of you attempting to get him off you before he stopped. You opened your eyes to glare at him, but you regret having done that instantly.

His hands rested at each side of your head as he hovered above you, eyes crinkled as he grinned, his breaths coming out in pants as that took energy from him, too, since he had to fight you in order to continue tickling you. On top of that, he had been laughing as he did so.