New relation 1

Hey friends here I am about to disclose the secret of misty's new boss.......any guess who's that might me????????

I apologies to my all reader and friends. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes. Keep reading and vote for me.

If you are a silent reader plzzzz at least give me your comment to improve my skills.

I have a humble request to all of you.....plz read vota and comment to"must date a playboy" and "at his services" as it help them in publishing their book. Trust me, you will love these books. Try for once.......lv u all

 am updating this part without any kind of editing, so ignore mistakes and enjoy "NEW RELATION"

Misty pov:-

For a second misty frosted at the place she stood. Her heart pounding rapidly and hands started wetting due to sweat. It can't be possible.....ganu ji can't do this with me..... It's my first job and first day in office. I don't want to fire due to my silly mistake. I was too happy before and now?????why it always happen to me....I am very upset with you ganu ji.....talk to u later , first I have to deal with this mess....misty said silently

Come in.....a muscular voice said and she entered in the room with trembling feet. It was a breathtaking cabin interior with imported furniture. It seems like mr. seghal is a art loving person as whole cabin is filled with beautiful paintings.

 Misty saw Mr. Sehgal was the same person who asks her for an appointment. Why he did that?? I thought in back of my mind. He must be wanted to test me.....that thought made me more nervous. I can fell a small sweat forming on my forehead. Don't know how would he judge me?

Hhmmm.....ms misty are you here......a polite voice interrupt the train of my thoughts. I looked up and saw his smiling face. I never felt that much calm with anyone smile, that much am felling now. He had a file on his hand and he was staring toward that like trying to found any ant in a forest.

Before he said 'you are fired', I decide to apologies him." I am really sorry sir. I didn't recognize you. It's my first day that's why.......please forgave me I said humbly. I don't know what's so funny in my action that burst him with loud laugh. He was laughing like my society uncles who have done laughing therapy every morning but that made my calm down and I also join him in this exercise.

Don't worry I would not fire you...... I call you to introduce myself and frankly am very impressed with you. You know what I believe in first impression is the last impression and you prove yourself in our first meeting. I know you are fresher, still you arranged each and every meetings and events very well and most impressive thing is you memorized every detail of my daily business schedule in tips of finger. Proud of you my child, you will go very far just remind my words.....he said very sincerely. Misty saw a different types of emotion in his eyes which staring her with lot of love and hope.

Thank you sir, it was the only words came from her mouth. She come stepped out from his cabin with confused expression. Sushant ask her about the meeting and she told him the whole story.

It's nothing like that misty. You are over thinking. May be he want to make you feel comfortable and trying to encourage your soul. He is very kind toward girls. He treats them like his own daughter. He said with convenient manner.

May be I am sushant sir, but I don't know why I saw some unexplainable emotions in his eyes.

Well.....leave it. Good news is that he's very happy with me and wouldn't going to fire me. I said cheerfully. Am too happy with those compliments which I heard in Mr. seghal's cabin. It's felling like am top of the clouds. I promised to myself that I'll prove his words.