unexpected act

hey friends

here i upload a new chapter.thank you so much for following and voting.....really its too honourable.

i dedicate this chapter to jerileekaye.

hey jarileekaye ... am too crazy about your stories.really i mean it feels like am living and watching character with my own eyes.

travis and cheery....omg they are like made for each other and what a skill you have to represent fellings and romance.you can't belive how much time i read" interwined" like hundreads.and i have no words to say about knight( kISA) you know i woke whole night and till afternoon to read the end....my server was not working properly still i tried my best and read whole story countinously.

as your great fan i want to see the next volume of KISA( knight in shining armani) which conduct furthur story of adam and paris jhon and nicholes.....hope you pay attention....love you and take care.

oh freak.............he's unbelivable.misty laying on couch with both of hand on her ears.she know once sneha start freaking out,its took her more than hours to calm down and its impossible to handle her cracking voice of anger.Misty came here to see sneha.sneha had viral fever from last night.being suffering from fever,she can't stop herself from cursing abhimaan.Misty show her the new law and rules list and as expected she started shouting.

"hey....candy are u listening me?????you dmmboo.......how could you be relaxed without any revange."she said and start yelling on me.

will you please stop yelling???and who said i left him without any damage......misty said amusingly.

what?????/dont tell me you kill him or beat him till death or you may broke his arms or that sexy face......she said with fake worried face.

"nnnnnnooooo.........i did something unexpected."misty tell her the whole incident of morning.

"so thats the reason,you got time to visit me"sneha ask misty.

yes.....after spilling,he didn't bother to call me or ask for any stupid task because he left for a meeting and doesn't comeback....misty said and both laugh from top of our lungs.

hhhmmmmm......thats like my candy...hhhhaaaaaaa,,,,,sneha said inbetween of there laughing therapy.

sneha's mother bring coffee for sneha and icetea for misty along with her favorite chilly potato.misty love vasudha aunty and vasudha also treat her like her own child.sneha and misty never hide any thing,joy or trouble from vasudha and she's very helping and friendly with them.

ohh aunty.......i don't know how do you manage to cook these potato for me in such a short period of time......its such a..........her glare made misty stop from saying anything further.she know that vasudha aunty don't like her saying thankful words.according to vasudha, these words give her a felling that misty doesn't belong to her.

am sorry....i am trying to keep those warning on my mind but can't help my tounge....misty said and hold both of her ear in defeat.

you better observe my words for forever, vasudha said and hug misty along with sneha.

vasudha gossipe with girls for few minutes and left from room.

"so ms.candy.......i think we need to run our mind so that we might be able to defeat devil in his own plan.let me read these lines of rules for you..."sneha said and started reading five exclusive rules.

1:- assistant will be bound to follow each and every order suggested by there senior.

2:- As they are here for training,so they have to report their senior for each and every task.